Third series of Strategic Facilities Management case studies ready for launch
The third series of RICS Strategic Facilities Management case studies, authored by International Workplace will be launched at an event to be held at Birmingham’s NEC on Friday 19 June.
There are six separate case studies which we have produced across a fascinating range of strategic FM issues, including:
- Delivering strategic FM services at a major events venue
- Procurement via partnership – FM in health and social care
- How introducing smart working practices has helped National Grid create a sustainable legacy
- Working to deliver FM services at the largest dedicated rugby union venue in the world
- Providing specialist Facilities Management consultancy services in the United Arab Emirates
- Facilitating business and pleasure at the world's busiest airport
Designed to build on the first two editions, each of the latest case studies will illustrate the strategic role FM plays in a range of different businesses and the significant contribution FM can make to the performance and success of an organisation.
The launch event taking place on 19 June is free to attend and registration is from 10:00am with the event set to finish by 12:30pm, allowing opportunities for networking and catching up with colleagues.
Those attending will hear from the authors of the case studies and from speakers including the NEC team on how the FM strategy was developed and delivered.
While the event is free to attend, we do suggest booking your place as soon as possible as it is proving extremely popular and space is limited.