Employee Relations support service
International Workplace provides an employment relations support service which ensures your HR policies, practices and procedures are fully compliant to ensure maximum effectiveness and minimise the risk of litigation. Our CIPD qualified, experienced and friendly employment relations consultants are available 24/7 to support your organisation through the challenges of the employment relationship. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach from us: you can tailor the service to meet your particular business needs.
The numbers speak for themselves: our clients typically achieve cost savings in excess of 15% and significantly reduce the number of Employment Tribunal claims brought against them.
Our employment relations support service is available for a 12, 36 or 60 month contract period for a fixed price that provides excellent value and allows you to plan your budgets with no surprises. We can also support you on specific projects, for example restructures or TUPE.
Our Employment Relations support service is bespoke to your organisation and can include all or some of the following:
- Unlimited telephone and email support from our team of CIPD qualified employment relations experts, 365 days a year.
- Provision of core policy documentation, including an annual review of your organisation’s policies and procedures to ensure you’re compliant and up to date.
- Provision of on-site consultancy services for an agreed number of days each year.
- Employment tribunal support
Telephone and email support:
- Staffed by our emploment relations consultants, no call centres
- Continuity of advice
- Prompt response times
- Expert advice
We can also provide employment relations training for yourself or your team should this be more suitable than our support services. Request a quote