Fire warden training
Provides you with competent people to ensure that the risk of fire is minimised and that fires that do occur are dealt with swiftly and effectively.
Enquire now for pricing information.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO) came into force in October 2006 and with it the requirement to have a strategy to evacuate all occupants within a building. The fire service cannot be relied upon to assist with evacuation. As such, businesses are recognising the importance of having fully-trained fire wardens as part of their emergency evacuation strategy.
Having fire wardens has shown to be the quickest, most effective, way to evacuate a building. It is also seen as a proactive approach – fire wardens can be used to identify fire hazards and dangers before a fire occurs. The course can include a practical fire extinguisher session if required. This training course is for anyone looking to become a fire warden.
- What fire is and how it spreads
- Preventing fires occurring
- Controlling the effects if they start
- Means of extinguishing fires
- Role of the fire warden and fire marshal
- Emergency procedures and means of escape. Evacuation of people with disabilities
- Demonstration of fire extinguishers (optional)
Accredited course option
If you are looking for an accredited fire course then the NEBOSH Fire Certificate is the perfect choice.
Benefits to your organisation
- Fire warden training will provide you with competent people to ensure that the risk of fire is minimised and that fires that do occur are dealt with swiftly and effectively, minimising danger to life and property.
- This course will assist in demonstrating your compliance with the RRO.
Controlling hazardous substances (COSHH)
This course explores the hazards, risks and safety measures associated with various liquids, powders and gases that are used in a range of working environments.
£15.00 + VAT
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher - Online
To keep your IOSH Managing Safely knowledge up to date, you can this eLearning refresher course anytime after completing the Managing Safely Certificate