Fundamentals of Property Management
Develop a sound understanding of the practical and legal aspects of property management.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This two-day course will help you develop a sound understanding of the practical and legal aspects of property management, including: premises audits; lease clauses, licences and agreements; acquiring, managing and disposing of buildings; and working with professional advisors. And it’s great value!
The course will help you to formulate and maintain relationships with property professionals such as lawyers, agents and surveyors, giving you the confidence and understanding to acquire, manage and dispose of property.
This course will help you to:
- Understand the principles of good property management
- Develop an effective workplace strategy
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of leasing rather than buying
- Understand typical office lease clauses, licences and agreements for lease
- Understand how rates and service charges operate
- How to acquire, manage and leave a building
Designed for anyone looking to develop a sound understanding of the practical and legal aspects of property management.
Controlling hazardous substances (COSHH)
This course explores the hazards, risks and safety measures associated with various liquids, powders and gases that are used in a range of working environments.