IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability - In Company
Provides a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability as it affects their specific industry and work area.
Enquire now for pricing information.
IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability is a 2 day course that International Workplace provde that is perfect for supervisors and managers across all sectors, to ensure that environmental sustainability is embedded into all job roles of a company through managment.
The IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability course delivered In Company is perfect for organisations that have a cohort of employees who all need to study the course. During the course the tutor will guide your delegates through the syllabus leading to the end of course examination and assessment which takes place on the last day of the course. High levels of contact time make classroom study ideal for people who prefer to share experiences with fellow students and have the opportunity to ask questions and gain direct feedback. In addition the material can be tailored to the needs of the individual organisation. The course covers the understanding of the strategic opportunities and constraints that environmental sustainability presents organisations; the importance of resource efficiency; the impact of environmental sustainability across the value chain; the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations; and how employees support environmental sustainability. As one of the top IEMA training providers, International Workplace have been running IEMA training courses for many years with more and more delegates attending each year
Benefits of In Company courses:
- Full, face to face tutor support
- The material can be tailored to the needs of the individual organisation
- Open forum enables delegates to discuss internal enviromental managment issues
- Training at your site or chosen location to cut down on travel time and cost
After attending the course you will be able to:
- Understand the strategic opportunities and constraints of environmental sustainability for organisations
- Understand the importance of resource efficiency
- Understand the impact of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- Know the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations
- Know how employees can support environmental sustainability
Download the IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability brochure for further information
This IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability course is ideally suited for supervisors and managers across all sectors.
On successful completion of the course assessments, delegates will be awarded an IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability certificate
The IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability course has no formal entry requirements.
- Section 1: Understand the strategic opportunities and constraints of environmental sustainabilityfor organisations
- Define environmental sustainability
- Define key terms relating to environmental sustainability
- Analyse how environmental sustainability can impact organisational growth
- Section 2: Understand the importance of resource efficiency
- Define resource efficiency
- Define key terms in resource efficiency
- Explain the impact of resource consumption
- Evaluate the impact of natural resource scarcity on organisations
- Evaluate methods for optimising resource efficiency within organisations
- Explain the benefits of resource efficiency
- Section 3: Understand the impact of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- Explain the relationship between environmental sustainability and value creation
- Evaluate environmental sustainability in different areas of the value chain
- Describe the implications of environmental sustainability in different areas of the value chain
- Section 4: Know the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations
- Define pollution
- Identify key terms used in relation to pollution
- Describe ways to prevent pollution in organisations
- Describe potential consequences if organisations cause pollution of the environment
- State the purpose of environmental legislation
- Identify the core principles and benefits of environmental management systems
- Section 5: Know how employees can support environmental sustainability
- Identify the practical actions employees can undertake to support environmental sustainability
- Describe the environmental management structure within organisations
- The assessment for Managing with Environmental Sustainability consists of a written analysis task and a paper-based short-answer exam
Facilities management legal update
Essential for all premises and facilities managers who need to get to grips with the latest changes in the law and regulation of the workplace.
£399.00 + VAT
IEMA Making the Transition to ISO 14001 2015 - Public Classroom
For individuals that are responsible for implementing or maintaining an environmental management system based on ISO 14001.
IOSH Working Safely - Online
This IOSH accredited eLearning course offers health and safety basics - designed for people at any level in any sector.
£99.00 + VAT
NEBOSH Health and Well-being Certificate
This NEBOSH accredited qualification offers managers, supervisors and HR professionals the skills and knowledge to tackle health and well-being at work.