IEMA Working with Environmental Sustainability - In Company
Perfect for those in any job role across all sectors, to ensure that environmental sustainability is embedded into all job roles of a company.
Enquire now for pricing information.
IEMA Working with Environmental Sustainability is a 1 day course that International Workplace provde that is perfect for those working in any job role across all sectors, to ensure that environmental sustainability is embedded into all job roles of a company.
IEMA Working with Environmental Sustainability delivered In Company is perfect for organisations that have a cohort of employees who all need to study the course. During the course the tutor will guide your delegates through the syllabus leading to the end of course examination which takes place on the last day of the course. High levels of contact time make classroom study ideal for people who prefer to share experiences with fellow students and have the opportunity to ask questions and gain direct feedback. In addition the material can be tailored to the needs of the individual organisation. The course covers the main environmental risks and opportunities facing organisations; the importance of resource efficiency; the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and legislation; the impact of transport; and knowing how employees support environmental sustainability. As one of the top IEMA training providers, International Workplace have been running IEMA training courses for many years with more and more delegates attending each year
Benefits of In Company training:
- Full, face to face tutor support
- The material can be tailored to the needs of the individual organisation
- Open forum enables delegates to discuss internal enviromental managment issues
- Training at your site or chosen location to cut down on travel time and cost
After attending the course students will:
- Know the main environmental risks and opportunities for organisations
- Know the importance of resource efficiency
- Know the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations
- Know the impact of transport on the environment and organisations
- Know how employees can support environmental sustainability
Download the IEMA Working with Environmental Sustainability brochure for further information
The IEMA Working with Environmental Sustainability course is perfect for operatives working in any job role across all sectors.
On successful completion of the course assessments, delegates will be awarded an IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability certificate
The IEMA Working with Environmental Sustainability course has no formal entry requirements.
- Section 1: Know the main environmental risks and opportunities fororganisations
- Define environmental sustainability
- Identify the causes of key environmental issues
- Describe how organisations impact the environment
- Describe how the environment impacts organisations
- Identify the benefits of good environmental performance
- Section 2: Know the importance of resource efficiency
- Define resource efficiency
- Define key terms in resource efficiency
- Identify natural resources used by organisations
- Describe the responsibilities organisations have in relation to resource efficiency
- Describe the benefits of resource efficiency
- Section 3: Know the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations
- Define pollution
- Identify key terms used in relation to pollution
- Describe ways to prevent pollution in organisations
- Describe potential consequences if organisations cause pollution of the environment
- State the purpose of environmental legislation
- Identify the core principles and benefits of environmental management systems
- Section 4: Know the impact of transport on the environment and organisations
- Describe different uses of transport within organisations
- Identify the environmental impacts of transport
- Section 5: Know how employees can support environmental sustainability
- Identify the practical actions employees can undertake to support environmental sustainability
- Describe the environmental management structure within organisations
- The assessment for Working with Environmental Sustainability consists of a paper-based multiple-choice exam
Data protection in the workplace (GDPR conformant)
Importance of collecting, using and saving personal and sensitive data appropriately to protect individuals’ rights and uphold an organisation’s reputation.
£25.00 + VAT
Equality in the Workplace
Essential guidance for employees on equality and diversity to meet the requirements of the UK Equality Act 2010.
£15.00 + VAT
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management - In Company
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management, which leads to IEMA Associate membership, is one of the most sought-after qualifications in environmental management.
Practical guidance on lifting and carrying in the workplace, covering the requirements of the UK’s Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992