Into FM: health and safety
Essential guidance on the principles and practice of health and safety, with a focus on people in facilities management roles.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles and practice of health and safety, with a focus on people in facilities management roles. It provides an introduction to the regulatory framework in the UK, with an update on recent changes in law and practice. It is suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to health and safety aspects that fall within the remit of facilities management.
- Understand the principles underpinning good health and safety management
- Produce and review risk assessments and method statements
- Understand how the enforcement regime works
- Select contractors and manage their performance
- Reduce incidents and accidents and improve business performance
- Safeguard the health, safety and welfare of everyone in your care
- Understand the role that good FM can play in supporting good health and safety practice
- Keep up to date with the latest and proposed changes to health and safety law and practice, including construction (design & management) regulations, legionella and guidance on fines
Driving at work
An International Workplace course to explore the various hazards, risks and controls associated with driving motor vehicles at work
£15.00 + VAT
First aid essentials
Essential guidance for first responders on the basics of first aid, the use of CPR and automated external defibrillators (AEDs).