Into FM: health and safety
Essential guidance on the principles and practice of health and safety, with a focus on people in facilities management roles.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles and practice of health and safety, with a focus on people in facilities management roles. It provides an introduction to the regulatory framework in the UK, with an update on recent changes in law and practice. It is suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to health and safety aspects that fall within the remit of facilities management.
- Understand the principles underpinning good health and safety management
- Produce and review risk assessments and method statements
- Understand how the enforcement regime works
- Select contractors and manage their performance
- Reduce incidents and accidents and improve business performance
- Safeguard the health, safety and welfare of everyone in your care
- Understand the role that good FM can play in supporting good health and safety practice
- Keep up to date with the latest and proposed changes to health and safety law and practice, including construction (design & management) regulations, legionella and guidance on fines
Data protection in the workplace (GDPR conformant)
Importance of collecting, using and saving personal and sensitive data appropriately to protect individuals’ rights and uphold an organisation’s reputation.
£25.00 + VAT
Practical guidance on lifting and carrying in the workplace, covering the requirements of the UK’s Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
£15.00 + VAT
NEBOSH NGC1 Management of Health and Safety Module
This NEBOSH module forms the foundation of the NEBOSH Fire, NEBOSH Construction and NEBOSH National General Certificate