Into FM: sustainable business
Improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course aims to improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001. It also examines the impact the FM role can have on creating a culture of sustainability (through change management) and helping companies deliver on their waste and energy objectives by playing a key role in environmental management. This training course is suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to sustainable business aspects that fall within the remit of facilities management.
- Understand the revised role for management in the new ISO 4001
- Gain insight into the life cycle perspective
- Get to grips with ESOS and regulatory programmes such as ISO 50001
- Realise the benefits of renewable technology
- Understand the basics of waste legislation and enforcement
- Plan how to reduce waste in your organisation
- Understand how to create a positive environmental culture
- Overcome barriers to change
Data protection in the workplace (GDPR conformant)
Importance of collecting, using and saving personal and sensitive data appropriately to protect individuals’ rights and uphold an organisation’s reputation.
£25.00 + VAT
Display screen equipment (DSE)
Explains the risk and control measures that can be implemented in the working environment to ensure DSE is used safely.
£15.00 + VAT
Stress and workplace wellbeing
Online course covering causes and effects of work-related stress and the UK Health and Safety Executive stress management standards