Introduction to FM
An introduction to Facilites Managment for anyone wanting to improve their knowledge or who are new to the industry
Enquire now for pricing information.
This one-day Introduction to Facilities Management is tailored for new operational FMs, or those with property management responsibilities, to provide a practical and useful overview of the FM industry, looking at all aspects of the role, from the coal face to management.
This course is an ideal primer covering all of the basics in just one day and is ideal for FM service providers and client teams, in the UK and internationally. The course defines the essence of Facilities Management, its place within an organisation, and how it can assist and improve the core functions of a business.
- The scope of FM services
- The roles and responsibilities of an FM
- The different FM service delivery models
- The skills required to do the job well
This course will help you:
- Understand the nature of facilities management
- Explore the range of facilities management roles
- Understand the common responsibilities of facilities management
- Analyse the different service delivery models for facilities management
- Appreciate the importance of good communication in the role
- Understand how FM impacts all other functions of the organisation.
Subject related course:
The one day Facilities management legal update is our flag ship FM session and is held twice a year at our Executive centre in London. The one day seminar covers all of the recent legal changes that affect the FM sector in: human resources, FM, health and safety and environmental sustainability.
For more information on this one day update, visit the Facilities management legal update course page.
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher - Public Classroom
To keep your IOSH Managing Safely knowledge up to date, you can this refresher course anytime after completing the Managing Safely Certificate
£249.00 + VAT
NEBOSH NGC1 Management of Health and Safety Module
This NEBOSH module forms the foundation of the NEBOSH Fire, NEBOSH Construction and NEBOSH National General Certificate
Slips, trips and falls
Guidance on how slips and trips are caused, how to spot possible hazards, why preventing them is important and what can be done to tackle them