IOSH Working Safely - Public Classroom
London 7 Feb 2018
£249.00 + VAT
This IOSH accredited course offers health and safety basics - designed for people at any level in any sector.
IOSH Working safely is a one day health and safety training course that International Workplace provide for people at any level, in any sector and is ideal as an introduction to why Health and Safety is important.
The IOSH Working Safely Certificate delivered in a public classroom is perfect for those who need a structured training session away from the workplace to allow them to focus all of their attention on the training. During the session the tutor will guide you through the course syllabus leading to the end of course examination which takes place on the same day. High levels of contact time make classroom study ideal for people who prefer to share experiences with fellow students and have the opportunity to ask questions and gain direct feedback. The course shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviours. As a leading approved IOSH training centre, International Workplace has delivered IOSH training courses for over 15 years and has helped thousands of people gain this qualification. This course will focus the delegate’s minds on the important health and safety issues in your workplace and show them the part that they play in keeping themselves and others safe at work. Having successfully completed the assessments, candidates will be issued with an IOSH Working Safely Certificate.
- A one day training course offering all the health and safety basics in a high impact interactive package
- Quality course handouts and materials created exclusively for the course;
- First class, jargon-free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not off-putting legal language
- Clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations to drive home practical points
- Assessments during the one day session — no need for follow-on tests after the course, taking up valuable work time
Public Classroom benefits:
- Full, face to face tutor support
- Examination taken on the same day
- Use of our purpose built training centres or partner venues including refreshments and lunch
- Guaranteed pass scheme – students can be given further access to our e-learning course if they need to retake the course free of charge.
- A cohort of mixed delegates which adds further depth to the training hearing about other industry sectors.
- Central London, our Executive Centre
- 13 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5PA
- Cambridge, our head office
- 110 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1LQ
- Manchester, a partner venue
- Redbank House, 4 St.Chad’s Street, Manchester, M8 8QA
- Certificated and approved by IOSH, an internationally renowned Health and Safety body
- Minimum disruption to work activities: the course and its assessments all take place during the one day course
- A course that meets the Government guidelines for introductory health and safety training and which matches the HSE’s ‘passport’ syllabus
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Two key areas — not only health and safety but also some basic awareness of environmental issues
- Recognised by CSCS as an equivalent to a Level 1 Award in health and safety in a construction environment
Download the IOSH Working Safely brochure for further information
The IOSH Working Safely course meets the Government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and offers health and safety basics for employees in any organisation and any sector. It is specifically designed for those employees who are exposed to common workplace hazards on a day to day basis and who need a basic grounding in the essentials of health and safety. It is especially useful when something more than a very short health and safety induction is required.
The IOSH Working Safely course has no entry requirments
Full support until you pass
This IOSH course benefits from our Pass Promise scheme. This means that should a delegate fail two exam attempts, International Workplace can reset the course free of charge in order for you to re-study and pass.
We provide a Pass Promise scheme for all of our courses with an eLearning option so even if you study via an alternative method you still recieve free access should you fail any part of the course.
- Defining hazards and risks
- Identification of common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- Delegates are evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
International Workplace Executive Centre, London, 7 Feb 2018
International Workplace Executive Centre,
13 Clerkenwell Road,
The International Workplace Executive Centre (IWEC) is a custom built training centre in the heart of London’s busy legal district and offers an ideal learning environment tailored specifically for International Workplace Training courses, it is also available to hire for any events.
IWEC is a 5-10 minute walk from both Barbican and Farringdon tube stations found on the Circle, Hammersmith and City and metropolitan tube lines (just one or two stops from Kings Cross).
£249.00 + VAT
CIPD Level 3 Award in Delivering Learning and Development Activities
An understanding of the key principles of enabling employees to acquire new knowledge and skills
Driving at work
An IOSH Approved course to explore the various hazards, risks and controls associated with driving motor vehicles at work
£25.00 + VAT
ILM Level 3 Award - Public Classroom
Effective management requires a particular skill set and the ILM Level 3 training course at our London Executive Centre equips you with these skills.
£1,350.00 + VAT
IOSH approved practical guidance on lifting and carrying in the workplace, covering the requirements of the UK’s Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
£25.00 + VAT
IOSH Approved training on risk assessments to ensure your organisation meets its basic commitments to providing a safe work environment
£25.00 + VAT
Stress and workplace wellbeing
IOSH Approved course covering causes and effects of work-related stress and the UK Health and Safety Executive stress management standards