IOSH Working Safely - In Company
This IOSH accredited course offers health and safety basics - designed for people at any level in any sector.
Enquire now for pricing information.
IOSH Working safely is a one day health and safety training course that International Workplace provide for people at any level, in any sector and is ideal as an introduction to why Health and Safety is important.
The IOSH Working Safely Certificate delivered In Company offers a very cost-effective means of addressing the needs of many employees and is perfect for organisations that have a cohort of employees who all need to study the course. During the course the tutor will guide your delegates through the syllabus leading to the end of course examination which takes place on the same day.High levels of contact time make classroom study ideal for people who prefer to share experiences with fellow students and have the opportunity to ask questions and gain direct feedback.In addition the material can be tailored to the needs of the individual organisation. The course shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviours. As a leading approved IOSH training centre, International Workplace has delivered IOSH training courses for over 15 years and has helped thousands of people gain this qualification. This course will focus the delegate’s minds on the important health and safety issues in your workplace and show them the part that they play in keeping themselves and others safe at work. Having successfully completed the assessments, candidates will be issued with an IOSH Working Safely Certificate.
- A one day training course offering all the health and safety basics in a high impact interactive package
- Quality course handouts and materials created exclusively for the course;
- First class, jargon-free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not off-putting legal language
- Clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations to drive home practical points
- Assessments during the one day session — no need for follow-on tests after the course, taking up valuable work time
In Company benefits:
- Full, face to face tutor support
- Examination taken on the same day
- The material can be tailored to the needs of the individual organisation
- Guaranteed pass scheme – students can be given further access to our e-learning course if they need to retake the course free of charge
- Training at your site or chosen location to cut down on travel time and cost
- Certificated and approved by IOSH, an internationally renowned Health and Safety body
- Minimum disruption to work activities: the course and its assessments all take place during the one day course
- A course that meets the Government guidelines for introductory health and safety training and which matches the HSE’s ‘passport’ syllabus
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
- Two key areas — not only health and safety but also some basic awareness of environmental issues
- Recognised by CSCS as an equivalent to a Level 1 Award in health and safety in a construction environment
Download the IOSH Working Safely brochure for further information
The IOSH Working Safely course meets the Government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and offers health and safety basics for employees in any organisation and any sector. It is specifically designed for those employees who are exposed to common workplace hazards on a day to day basis and who need a basic grounding in the essentials of health and safety. It is especially useful when something more than a very short health and safety induction is required.
On succsesfull competion of the courses assessments, delegates will be issued with an IOSH Working Safely Certificate
The IOSH Working Safely course has no entry requirments
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Delegates are evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
Slips, trips and falls
Guidance on how slips and trips are caused, how to spot possible hazards, why preventing them is important and what can be done to tackle them