NEBOSH National General Certificate - Blended
A flexible blended qualification for anybody working in or looking to work in health and safety
Enquire now for pricing information.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health blended course twins expert classroom tuition with world class eLearning to reduce the impact of days away from the office and give a higher level of flexibility to delivery of the course.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate syllabus is well recognised and respected by employers in all sectors. The mix of both face to face and eLearning that the blended course offers is perfect for those who benefit from more flexiblilty when training. This NEBOSH accredited course provides valuable training in the overview of health and safety issues and is for many the first step in their health and safety career.
Benefits of Blended courses:
- Full, face to face tutor support during classroom sessions
- Ongoing telephoine and email support for the duration of the course
- Course dates and delivery format chosen by you, for example;
- 6 Classroom days + eLearning
- 8 Classroom days + eLearning
- One day a week
- One day a month
- Unlimited access to our award winning eLearning
- Guaranteed Pass Scheme - students can be given further access to our e-learning course if they need to retake the course free of charge.
In Company course
International Workplace only run the blended course as an In Company session which can be delivered anywhere in the world and on dates chosen by you. Contact us for more information
- Achieve compliance with UK health and safety law
- Cut the health and safety risks that apply in your workplace
- Understand the principles involved in managing safety and assessing potential hazards
- Save your company money by cutting the costs of expensive consultants, and avoiding costly remedial action
- Protect your organisation’s reputation as a professional business
Download the NEBOSH National General Certificate brochure for further information
Managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues. The certificate helps them manage risks effectively. Many people take the NEBOSH National General Certificate as a first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
On succsesfull competion of the courses assessments, delegates will be issued with a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
No formal entry requirements.
Full support until you pass
This NEBOSH course benefits from our guaranteed pass scheme. This means that should a delegate fail any part of the course, International Workplace will provide free access to the eLearning course until all assessments have been passed.
We provide a guaranteed pass scheme for all of our courses with an eLearning option so even if you study via an alternative method you still recieve free access should you fail any part of the course.
NEBOSH exam registration fees will apply
The syllabus is divided into three parts:
- NGC1 – The management of health and safety
- GC2 – Controlling workplace hazards
- GC3 – Health and safety practical application
Assessment is by an end examination comprising two written papers (Papers NGC1 and NGC2) and a practical assessment (NGC3). The practical assessment consists of carrying out a safety inspection of a workplace and preparing a management report.
Unit NGC1 Management of health and safety
- Element 1: Foundations in health and safety
- Element 2: Health and safety management systems – policy
- Element 3: Health and safety management systems – organising
- Element 4: Health and safety management systems – planning
- Element 5: Health and safety management systems – measuring, audit and review
Unit NGC2 Controlling workplace hazards
- Element 1: Workplace hazards and risk control
- Element 2: Transport hazards and risk control
- Element 3: Musculo-skeletal hazards and risk control
- Element 4: Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Element 5: Electrical safety
- Element 6: Fire safety
- Element 7: Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Element 8: Physical and psychological health hazards and control
Unit NGC3 Health and safety practical application
CIPD Level 3 Award in Delivering Learning and Development Activities
An understanding of the key principles of enabling employees to acquire new knowledge and skills
CIPD Level 3 Award in Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management
The techniques to achieve organisational performance through the creation of high performing employees.
Equality in the Workplace
Essential guidance for employees on equality and diversity to meet the requirements of the UK Equality Act 2010.
£25.00 + VAT
IEMA Leading with Environmental Sustainability - Public Classroom
This senior level course provides a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability to top level management.
NEBOSH National General Certificate - Online
An essential qualification for anybody working in or looking to work in health and safety
£499.00 + VAT
NEBOSH NGC1 Management of Health and Safety Module
This NEBOSH module forms the foundation of the NEBOSH Fire, NEBOSH Construction and NEBOSH National General Certificate