NEBOSH National General Certificate - Blended
A flexible blended qualification for anybody working in or looking to work in health and safety
Enquire now for pricing information.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health blended course twins expert classroom tuition with world class eLearning to reduce the impact of days away from the office and give a higher level of flexibility to the delivery of the course.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate syllabus is well recognised and respected by employers in all sectors. The mix of both face to face and eLearning that the blended course offers is perfect for those who benefit from more flexibility when training. This NEBOSH accredited course provides valuable training in the overview of health and safety issues and is for many the first step in their health and safety career.
Benefits of Blended courses:
- Full, face to face tutor support during classroom sessions
- Ongoing telephone and email support for the duration of the course
- Two delivery options;
- 10 Classroom days + eLearning for revision
- 136 hours of eLearning + Classroom days for revision
- Unlimited access to our award winning eLearning
- Guaranteed Pass Scheme - students can be given further access to our e-learning course if they need to retake the course free of charge.
In Company course
International Workplace only run the blended course as an In Company session which can be delivered anywhere in the world and on dates chosen by you. Contact us for more information
- Achieve compliance with UK health and safety law
- Cut the health and safety risks that apply in your workplace
- Understand the principles involved in managing safety and assessing potential hazards
- Save your company money by cutting the costs of expensive consultants, and avoiding costly remedial action
- Protect your organisation’s reputation as a professional business
Download the NEBOSH National General Certificate brochure for further information
Managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues. The certificate helps them manage risks effectively. Many people take the NEBOSH National General Certificate as a first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
On succsesfull competion of the courses assessments, delegates will be issued with a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
No formal entry requirements.
Full support until you pass
This NEBOSH course benefits from our Pass Promise scheme. This means that should a delegate fail any part of the course, International Workplace will provide free access to the eLearning course until all assessments have been passed.
We provide a Pass Promise for all of our courses with an eLearning option so even if you study via an alternative method you still recieve free access should you fail any part of the course.
NEBOSH exam registration fees will apply
The syllabus is divided into three parts:
- NGC1 – The management of health and safety
- GC2 – Controlling workplace hazards
- GC3 – Health and safety practical application
Assessment is by an end examination comprising two written papers (Papers NGC1 and GC2) and a practical assessment (GC3). The practical assessment consists of carrying out a safety inspection of a workplace and preparing a management report.
Unit NGC1 Management of health and safety
- Element 1: Foundations in health and safety
- Element 2: Health and safety management systems – Plan
- Element 3: Health and safety management systems – Do
- Element 4: Health and safety management systems – Check
- Element 5: Health and safety management systems – Act
Unit GC2 Controlling workplace hazards
- Element 1: Workplace hazards and risk control
- Element 2: Transport hazards and risk control
- Element 3: Musculo-skeletal hazards and risk control
- Element 4: Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Element 5: Electrical safety
- Element 6: Fire safety
- Element 7: Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Element 8: Physical and psychological health hazards and control
Unit GC3 Health and safety practical application
CIPD Level 3 Award in Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employee Relations
An insight into the legal requirements impacting the employment relationship from start to finish
CIPD Level 3 Certificate in HR Practice - Fast Track
Whether you are at the start of your career or want to gain a professional qualification in order to further your career, this course will give you the knowledge, practical skills and confidence to...
£1,895.00 + VAT
Display screen equipment (DSE)
Explains the risk and control measures that can be implemented in the working environment to ensure DSE is used safely.
£25.00 + VAT
Facilities management legal update
Essential for all premises and facilities managers who need to get to grips with the latest changes in the law and regulation of the workplace.
£399.00 + VAT
IOSH Working Safely - Online
This IOSH accredited eLearning course offers health and safety basics - designed for people at any level in any sector.
£99.00 + VAT
Managing accidents and incidents
An IOSH approved course to help manage accidents and incidents whilst reducing their impact.