NEBOSH National General Certificate - Fast track
London 9 Sep 2019
£1,599.00 + VAT
An essential fast track qualification for anybody working in or looking to work in health and safety
The NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health Fast Track course is well recognised and respected by employers in all sectors and will provide you with a qualification that is the benchmark standard against which others are compared. This NEBOSH accredited course provides valuable training in the overview of health and safety issues and is for many the first step in their health and safety career.
The duration of study for the full NEBOSH National General Certificate is a minimum of 80 hours tuition plus 54 hours private study, homework using past papers and background reading. We always receive positive feedback from our students about the two week NEBOSH certificate course and our expert tutors.
Why study for your NEBOSH National General Certificate?
- Achieve compliance with UK health and safety law
- Cut the health and safety risks that apply in your workplace
- Understand the principles involved in managing safety and assessing potential hazards
- Save your company money by cutting the costs of expensive consultants, and avoiding costly remedial action
- Protect your organisation’s reputation as a professional business
International Workplace run NEBOSH National General Certificate courses in our purpose built training centre in London, our head office in Cambridge and partner venues around the UK on dates throughout the year.
Benefits of Fast Track courses:
- Full, face to face tutor support
- Full course completed in under a month
- All course material fresh in your mind for the exams
- Use of our purpose built training centres or partner venues including refreshments and lunch
- A cohort of mixed delegates which adds further depth to the training hearing about other industry sectors.
Group or In Company bookings
Should you require a group of delegates to attend this training then we do offer discounted rates based on delegate numbers. For some group bookings it is more cost effective to run this course as a In Company session which can be delivered anywhere in the world and on dates chosen by you. Contact us for more information
Download the NEBOSH National General Certificate brochure for further information
Managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues. The certificate helps them manage risks effectively. Many people take the NEBOSH National General Certificate as a first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
On succsesfull competion of the courses assessments, delegates will be issued with a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
A good standard of verbal and written English
The syllabus is divided into three parts:
- NGC1 – The management of health and safety
- GC2 – Controlling workplace hazards
- GC3 – Health and safety practical application
Assessment is by an end examination comprising two written papers (Papers NGC1 and GC2) and a practical assessment (GC3). The practical assessment consists of carrying out a safety inspection of a workplace and preparing a management report.
Unit NGC1 Management of health and safety
- Element 1: Foundations in health and safety
- Element 2: Health and safety management systems – plan
- Element 3: Health and safety management systems – do
- Element 4: Health and safety management systems – check
- Element 5: Health and safety management systems – act
Unit GC2 Controlling workplace hazards
- Element 1: Workplace hazards and risk control
- Element 2: Transport hazards and risk control
- Element 3: Musculo-skeletal hazards and risk control
- Element 4: Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Element 5: Electrical safety
- Element 6: Fire safety
- Element 7: Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Element 8: Physical and psychological health hazards and control
Unit GC3 Health and safety practical application
CCT Venues - Barbican, London, 9 Sep 2019
CCT Venues - Barbican,
CCT Venues - Barbican is a custom built training centre in the heart of London’s busy legal district and offers an ideal learning environment tailored specifically for International Workplace Training courses, it is also available to hire for any events.
The venue is right next door to Barbican tube station and a 5-10 minute walk from Farringdon tube station. Both stations are found on the Circle, Hammersmith and City and Metropolitan tube lines (just one or two stops from Kings Cross).
£1,599.00 + VAT
An online course covering environmental issues associated with business activities to protect the business as well as the environment
£15.00 + VAT
Introduction to health and safety
Online training in the essential issues related to health and safety at work and the key areas when considering potential hazards