PEEPs personal emergency evacuation planning
Accredited by the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) and approved by the Institute of Fire Safety Managers
Enquire now for pricing information.
Accredited by the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) and approved by the Institute of Fire Safety Managers, who have awarded 12 Continuous Professional Development hours for attendance. Designed for students who are responsible for enforcing or implementing the law related to fire safety for disabled people.
This International Workplace personal emergency evacuation planning training course will help you to comply with fire safety law where it relates to disabled people and keep you up to date with the latest changes, assisting you in implementing cost-effective fire safety management for disabled people, eliminating common pitfalls and making you better prepared.
Day 1: Legal implications, enforcement and disability
- UN Charters and Conventions and anti-discriminative legislation – the Equality Act 2010.
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (with a special focus on Articles 14 and 15).
- An insight into disability and the impact of specific impairments on evacuation.
Day 2: Cost-effective PEEPs planning
- Practical sessions on evacuation strategies and PEEPs planning, plus information on suitable auxiliary aids.
- Delegates receive electronic PEEPs templates.
Subject related eLearning:
The IOSH approved Fire Safety eLearning course explores explores the safety features that organisations should have in place to prevent and control fire and, in the event of a fire, the actions that should be taken to assist in swift and safe evacuation.
For more information on the eLearning course, visit the IOSH approved Fire Safety course page.
Display screen equipment (DSE)
Explains the risk and control measures that can be implemented in the working environment to ensure DSE is used safely.
£15.00 + VAT
IOSH Working Safely - eLearning
This IOSH accredited eLearning course offers health and safety basics - designed for people at any level in any sector.