Selection and Control of Contractors
This course will allow you to make the right decision when you are looking for and working with contractors.
Enquire now for pricing information.
Contractors are employed as third parties to carry out work on behalf of the client. However, in any client / contractor relationship, both parties will have duties under health and safety law. Similarly, if the contractor employs sub-contractors to carry out some or all of the work, all parties will share some health and safety responsibilities, which makes the issue of managing health and safety a difficult one.
- The scope of contract work.
- Legal issues relating to contract work.
- Assessing the risks of contract work, pre- and post-tender.
- Proper selection of contractors.
- Considerations before commencement of the work.
- Control and responsibilities during the contract work.
- Monitoring the contract performance.
- Learning from the results of monitoring.
Introduction to health and safety
Online training in the essential issues related to health and safety at work and the key areas when considering potential hazards
£15.00 + VAT
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors - Public Classroom
The essential guide for directors and senior managers with strategic responsibility for implementing their organisation’s health and safety management.
£469.00 + VAT
Practical guidance on lifting and carrying in the workplace, covering the requirements of the UK’s Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
£15.00 + VAT
NEBOSH National General Certificate - Fast track
An essential fast track qualification for anybody working in or looking to work in health and safety