Temporary Works Supervisor
This course covers the fundamental roles and responsibilities of all parties involved with the temporary works process, together with clear and concise guidance on the practical implementation.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This session offers an overview of fundamental roles and responsibilities of all parties involved with the temporary works (TW) process, together with clear and concise guidance on the practical implementation. This course has particular emphasis on the role of supervisors of this work and is valid for three years.
This one day training course is for anyone who is a temporary works supervisor or how is looking to become one.
This course will ensure you:
- Are capable of implementing TW procedure, and assisting the TWC in his/her duties
- Are able to properly assess and control risks associated with TW
- Appreciate the concept of TW procedures in current legislation
- Appreciate the key stages of typical TW, how things could go wrong, and how to manage amendments/change
- Gain knowledge of the role, responsibilities and appointment of a TWS
- Become aware of typical hold points, inspections and permits which might be needed
The assessment is based on a syndicate exercise (Case Study) with findings presented as a group. As an individual there is a 20 question written assessment which is split between multiple choice and open questions. The pass mark is 72%
An online course covering environmental issues associated with business activities to protect the business as well as the environment