Stress management training - Classroom
This is a practical course that will give managers the legal awareness and practical tools for dealing with their legal responsibilities.
Typical course content includes:
- Causes of work-related stress and the impact of these on the workplace.
- Understanding how pressures outside of work can have an impact within the workplace.
- Legal considerations for managing short- and long-term stress, including the Equality Act and the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act.
- Understanding what your duty of care is towards your employee.
- The risks of failing to manage stress within the workplace.
- The Health and Safety Executive’s Stress Management Standards explained.
- How to develop a company-wide stress risk assessment and how this can be used to develop a specific stress risk assessment for a particular stress case within your team.
- Practical guidance on dealing with stress-related absence within your team.
- The importance of developing a Stress at Work policy, and understanding how to implement one.
Why train with International Workplace?
The International Workplace Human Resources team are all experienced HR professionals with extensive hands on experience working in every sector in small, medium and large organisations. As trainers the HR team bring their unique knowledge and experience to ensure our training courses provide best practice and commercial advice with real-life experiences.
- Enables your company to meet its duty of care to ensure that employees are not harmed by work-related stress.
- Raises your managers’ awareness of their legal responsibilities in preventing and reducing stress.
- Practical ‘how to’ training with real-life case studies.
- Time to discuss relevant issues for your environment.