Into FM: health and safety
Essential guidance on the principles and practice of health and safety, with a focus on people in facilities management roles.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles and practice of health and safety, with a focus on people in facilities management roles. It provides an introduction to the regulatory framework in the UK, with an update on recent changes in law and practice. It is suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to health and safety aspects that fall within the remit of facilities management.
- Understand the principles underpinning good health and safety management
- Produce and review risk assessments and method statements
- Understand how the enforcement regime works
- Select contractors and manage their performance
- Reduce incidents and accidents and improve business performance
- Safeguard the health, safety and welfare of everyone in your care
- Understand the role that good FM can play in supporting good health and safety practice
- Keep up to date with the latest and proposed changes to health and safety law and practice, including construction (design & management) regulations, legionella and guidance on fines
An international Workplace course to help premises managers, occupiers and contractors comply with their duties under the Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR) 2012.
£15.00 + VAT
Controlling hazardous substances (COSHH)
This course explores the hazards, risks and safety measures associated with various liquids, powders and gases that are used in a range of working environments.