Into FM: sustainable business
Improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course aims to improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001. It also examines the impact the FM role can have on creating a culture of sustainability (through change management) and helping companies deliver on their waste and energy objectives by playing a key role in environmental management. This training course is suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to sustainable business aspects that fall within the remit of facilities management.
- Understand the revised role for management in the new ISO 4001
- Gain insight into the life cycle perspective
- Get to grips with ESOS and regulatory programmes such as ISO 50001
- Realise the benefits of renewable technology
- Understand the basics of waste legislation and enforcement
- Plan how to reduce waste in your organisation
- Understand how to create a positive environmental culture
- Overcome barriers to change
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors - eLearning
This course ensures safety culture and personal accountability is driven down through the organisation so that at all levels, the importance is clearly understood.
£249.00 + VAT
IOSH Working Safely - eLearning
This IOSH accredited eLearning course offers health and safety basics - designed for people at any level in any sector.
£99.00 + VAT
Risk assessment and method statements (RAMS) Virtual Classroom
This in-house course demonstrate compliance with the legal requirements to carry out risk assessments and ensure your organisation meets its basic commitments to providing a safe work environment