Appraisal training for employees
A good appraisals process is key to the successful management and motivation of staff.
Whilst it is paramount to ensure that all managers are trained in this area it is also advisable to train employees.
Appraisal is a two-way process and to ensure its effectiveness this training course ensures that employees understand their role and how they can get the best out of the process.
Outline and content
Benefits to your organisation:
• To ensure you gain the most from your employees they need to understand their role within the appraisal process and the importance of taking responsibility for their development and continual improvement in the organisation.
• This training gives employees the confidence to take an active role, and ensures they understand the process and the importance of their ‘buy in’.
• Employees who take ownership will increase the effectiveness of the process, as well as increase motivation and productivity.
Why train with International Workplace?
• International Workplace offer bespoke training to suit the needs of your employees, culture and organisation and will provide them with the confidence to take an active and committed role within the process.
• All of our trainers are HR professionals with 20+ years of hands-on experience working in every sector in small, medium and large organisations.
• Our HR professionals bring this unique knowledge and experience to ensure our training courses provide best practice and commercial advice with real life experiences.
If you have a specific requirement then we can tailor the course content and vary the duration depending on what depth of knowledge you or your team require. The standard course is specifically designed for employees of any level.
- How to prepare for the appraisal discussion
- Understanding appraisal documentation and company standards
- Understanding individual objectives
- How to communicate and listen effectively Managing perception versus reality
- Practical experience of taking part in an appraisal
- Discussing difficult situations How to take constructive feedback
Up to 12 people
Certificate of attendance