CDM Regulations - awareness
The CDM Regulations Workshop will look in detail at the legislative requirements as well as the application of the accompanying CDM Approved Code of Practice.
This workshop training focuses on legislative requirements as well as the application of the accompanying HSE Guidance, which provides extensive targeted advice on the roles and responsibilities of each duty-holder on a construction project.
Outline and content
This one day in house training course focuses on legislative requirements as well as the application of the accompanying CDM Approved Code of Practice, which incorporates the roles and responsibilities of each duty-holder who may be held accountable for an accident on a construction project. This session is designed for anyone who needs to be aware of the CDM regulations.
This is an essential in-house training course for any person, contractor or company who may take the role of Client, Principal Designer, Principal Contractor, Designer or Contractor.
If you have a group or team that require this training then this session is perfect for you. We can run this session at your premises anywhere in the UK. As this course is taught to meet your needs we can tailor the content to meet your exact requirements such as specific case studies that reflect the duty holders present.
This workshop will help you:
- Interpret and understand the requirements of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Identify the roles of all “Dutyholders”.
- Be better prepared for managing contractors.
- Understand the duty to make appointments and to “Notify” HSE, for Pre-construction Information and the Construction Phase Plan.
- Understand the five Key Elements to securing construction safety and health.
Prior knowledge of health and safety is preferred, particularly in risk assessment and safe systems of work.
Up to 12 people.
Certificate of attendance.