IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Working safely is a one day health and safety training course that International Workplace provide for people at any level, in any sector and is ideal as an introduction to why Health and Safety is important.
The IOSH Working Safely course meets the Government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and offers health and safety basics for employees in any organisation and any sector. It is specifically designed for those employees who are exposed to common workplace hazards on a day to day basis and who need a basic grounding in the essentials of health and safety. It is especially useful when something more than a very short health and safety induction is required.
Outline and content
IOSH has completely revamped the ‘Working Safely’ course with a view to meeting the needs of the modern workplace.
- A one day training course offering all the health and safety basics in a high impact interactive package
- Quality course handouts and materials created exclusively for the course;
- First class, jargon-free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not off-putting legal language
- Clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations to drive home practical points
- Assessments during the one day session — no need for follow-on tests after the course, taking up valuable work time
In Company benefits:
- Certificated and accredited training for their staff;
- Training providers who are quality controlled by the Chartered Body for health and safety;
- Minimum disruption to work activities.
- Full, face to face tutor support
- Examination taken on the same day
- The material can be tailored to the needs of the individual organisation
- Guaranteed pass scheme – students can be given further access to our e-learning course if they need to retake the course free of charge
- Training at your site or chosen location to cut down on travel time and cost
This course will focus the delegate’s minds on the important health and safety issues in your workplace and show them the part that they play in keeping themselves and others safe at work.
Delegates will leave with a knowledge of:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
The IOSH Working Safely course has no entry requirements.
Up to 15 people
Delegates are evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
Having successfully completed the assessments, candidates will be issued with an IOSH Working Safely Certificate.