News, blog, & A-Z guidance

Recent news

View all

Latest ISO 14001 data shows 7% global growth

Data released today on the uptake of the international Environmental Management Systems Standard ISO 14001 shows that the number of certificates issued worldwide has grown 7% in just one year. According to IEMA – the Institute of Environmen... Continue reading


International Workplace to deliver ILM training

International Workplace has this week successfully achieved the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Approved Centre status and will begin delivering ILM qualifications from September. Joining the largest awarding body for lea... Continue reading


New UK dates and venues for IOSH Managing Safely courses

We are pleased to today announce five new UK venues for our popular IOSH Managing Safely classroom courses.  As well as our prestigious Executive Centre in central London, you can now study at these five new city locations Edinburgh, Leeds, ... Continue reading


Recent blogs

View all

ESOS deadline now passed – are you compliant?

The extended deadline for organisations to notify the Environment Agency of their compliance with the ESOS regulations was 29 January; however only 60% of eligible organisations have done this leaving 40% at risk of receiving penalties for non-com... Continue reading


New H&S sentencing guidelines now in force

As of the 1 February 2016 new sentencing guidelines for health and safety offences, corporate manslaughter and food safety offences are in force and apply to any case sentenced in courts in England and Wales. The Sentencing Council publi... Continue reading


The value of eLearning

The value of eLearning is growing in strength and is becoming a cost effective way of training large amount of employees. It can produce great results by not only decreasing your training costs but also improving performance throughout your organi... Continue reading


Popular A-Z Guides