Are Training Courses Costing You Too Much Money?
Workplace Law Training can work with you to cut the cost of training and save the time your people spend away from the workplace.
How? Simply by putting courses together specifically tailored to meet your organisation’s needs, and holding them on your premises.
We can help you cut wasted travel time. Cut time spent on training that doesn’t concern you. And cut the costs of catering and room hire that you don’t need.
Why use Workplace Law Training?
- all our trainers have solid, practical experience of managing people and premises, and the real life problems involved
- more than 34,000 managers rely on us for legal advice and training every year
- we offer competitive rates on a wide range of legal and practical issues to do with managing people and the workplace
- we provide national coverage, with first rate service backed by your own personal account manager
- members of the Workplace Law Network save 10% on all training costs
We can put together a specific programme for six or more people in your organisation involving any combination of the following courses (for example by combining two half-day courses) to meet your needs. Courses can be targeted at any level (board room or operational) and in both formal and informal styles, to suit you.
Choose from the following courses (those marked * are new or updated):
Health and safety
- NEBOSH: National General Certificate [14 day qualification]
- IOSH: Managing Safely Certificate [4 day qualification]
- Accident Reporting and Investigating [1/2 day]
- Asbestos Management* [1 day]
- Construction Design Management (CDM)
- Confined Spaces (1 day)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Safety Awareness [1/2 day]
- Driving at Work: Safety and Policy* [1 day]
- Fire Safety [1/2 day]
- First Aid Appointed Person [1 day]
- First Aid at Work [4 days]
- First Aid Re-qualification
- Health and Safety Awareness [1 day]
- Health and Safety for Managers [1 day]
- Ladder Safety [1/2 day]
- Manual Handling [1/2 day]
- Work at Height* [1/2 day]
HR and Employment Law
- Flexible Working* [1 day]
- Managing Stress [1 day]
- Understanding Employment Contracts* [1 day]
- Discipline and Grievance Procedures* [1 day]
- How to write a Health and Safety Policy* [1 day]
- Disability Awareness [1 or 2 days]*
- How to draw up HR policies and procedures* [1 day]
Our aim is to help you get to grips with workplace law. Let us help you by calling us for a free, no obligation quotation today.
Please call us on 0870 777 8881 (9am – 5pm weekdays) quoting ref. 1319 for quality in-house training at competitive rates.