Compliance and onboarding best for eLearning
The first in a series of three reports has been published providing an insight into trends in digital learning.
The report, Digital Learning Realities 2017, is based on a second annual survey of 1,100 learning and development professionals, carried out by Learning Technologies (organisers of the annual Learning Technologies Awards) and Fosway Group.
It includes insights on:
- L&D organisation and structure
- Digital learning teams and headcounts
- Investment trends for the year ahead
Parts 2 and 3 of the report will be available shortly, exploring what is (and isn’t) working for L&D buyers, plus a summary of the drivers, measures of success and overall trends in digital learning in 2017. The report will make interesting reading for learning and development professionals.
Key findings include:
- Compliance (86%) and Onboarding and induction (83%) are the purposes for which digital learning is deemed to have the most impact.
- Video (77%), Mobile (76%) and Blended learning (73%) are the top four areas for increasing demand.
- Quality of analytics and Provision of LMS platforms are the supplier factors that are least highly rated by L&D buyers.
Part 1 of the report can be downloaded here (pdf format, free registration required).