Countdown to the UK's biggest Compliance event for FM
There are now just seven weeks to go until the UK's biggest compliance event for facilities managers – Workplace Law's 12th Annual Facilities Management Legal Update Conference and Dinner – takes place at Stansted from 5-6 April 2011.
Are you responsible for people, premises and facilities? Do you know how changes to law and regulation will affect your organisation in 2011?
Now in its 12th amazing year, this is the UK’s biggest compliance event for the premises and facilities management sector, recommended by more than 90% of past attendees.
The heart of the conference is the programme, and this year’s event is packed full of essential content, including 19 new regulatory changes you need to know about in 2011.
You can choose to attend seminars, workshops and watch specially made films, all specially created for this event, and delivered in plain English. Some of the programme highlights include:
- Implications of first coalition budget
- Health and safety legal update – Implications of Lord Young’s Review; CDM consultation
- FM service delivery: British Standards update and FM contracts review
- Energy and environment: Waste management update; Building Regulations; Environmental compliance
- Employment: Implications of Equality Act; the End of the Default Retirement Age; Agency worker rules; TUPE latest; Recruitment.
Every delegate gets £429 cash back to spend on IEMA training, as well as free accommodation and a complimentary ticket to our black tie networking dinner. There are even bigger discounts if you are bringing colleagues with you!
Plus, for the first time ever, we’re running a free FM Career Forum, with practical advice on recruitment, employment law, and how to boost your professional competence.
Are you coming to the UK’s biggest compliance event for facilities managers? Call today to register on 0871 777 8881, or click here» to book online.