Exclusive Legal Update Conference for RIBA Members: Discounted Rates – Save £200!
We would like to invite you to Workplace Law Training’s latest highly focused networking event in association with the RIBA. The Architects’ Legal Update Networking Conference presents specific business case areas where recent and proposed changes in the law have a significant effect on strategic and operational issues for architects’ practices.
Developed in association with the RIBA – and with a discounted day delegate rate of £249 for RIBA members – this conference will help you get to grips with the key legal issues affecting your practice. The discounted rate – exclusive to RIBA members – is £200 less than the standard Workplace Law conference rate.
The Architects’ Conference builds on Workplace Law’s reputation as the specialist employment law provider to the RIBA and its members. You will earn RIBA CPD points for attending this conference.
This conference will help you to:
- Understand the legal requirements of new DDA legislation, the role of the National Register of Access Consultants and the best practice in use of colour, contrast and design
- Get up to date with key developments in health and safety law and practice, environmental management and premises management – from the perspective of the firm as the employer and as an influential force in the built environment.
- Review existing policies and practices and adapt them to comply with the requirements of new legislation including stress management, disciplinary and grievance, and working time regulations
- Benchmark your practice against some of the UK’s leading architects and learn from their experiences
- Analyse the costs of compliance through a financial appraisal of new asbestos legislation and understand the limitations of professional indemnity insurance, tax issues, buying and selling property, and the impact on property values.
- Manage contractual risk, from employing students to dispute resolution procedures
View the conference programme online by visiting: http://www.workplacelaw.net/eshop/product_info.php?product_id=265&a_id=1765
Date, venue and accommodation
The one-day conference is taking place at the Moller Centre in the historic city of Cambridge on 25 November 2004. Delegates are welcome to stay the night before at discounted rates, and share breakfast with our team of expert speakers. Residential delegates enjoy quality en-suite facilities, including TV and minibar.
Priority booking information
The exclusive discounted day rate for RIBA members is £249 plus VAT per delegate, and includes delegate materials, all refreshments and lunch on the day. The discounted room rate for the night before the conference is £100 plus VAT.
If you are responsible for practice management or business development this is a must-attend legal update conference. Book now by calling Workplace Law Training on 0870 777 8881, quoting reference 1775 or email email@example.com
Book your day delegate places online at:
Book your residential places online at: