Fire safety special report launched
Workplace Law Group has announced the publication of a new special report on the fire safety regime in the UK, which is undergoing its biggest change for nearly 35 years. See below for pre-publication orders.
The new Fire Safety 2006: Special Report brings you the latest cutting-edge research on the new fire safety regime. The authors, Caroline Merz and Bernie Sheehan, have interviewed the leading authorities on fire safety in the UK to bring you real case studies, case law and interviews from experts you can trust. They also examine the history of fire safety legislation, the law as it currently applies, and the changes coming into effect in April 2006 under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
The comprehensive Special Report will help you to:
- understand the legal requirements of the new Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order
- identify the potential areas of risk in your workplace and avoid being exposed to legal action
- establish what changes need to be made and how much they will cost
- comply with regulations as cost-effectively as possible
- save time on tedious research with all the information you need in just one place
- get direct access to the legislation which is included in full in this special report
- learn from first hand accounts of fire safety experts and real life case studies
Fire Safety 2006 is essential reading for employers, managers, occupiers and owners of all premises, who need to understand how the consolidation of fire safety management will affect their business. It will help you get to grips with new fire safety legislation, understand your legal responsibilities, and help you spend training budgets wisely and streamline the costs of fire risk assessment.
The Fire Safety 2006 special report is published on 25 January 2006. The report is available at a pre-publication discount of £5.00 from the RRP, a special price of £94.00, with no VAT and free delivery. Members of the Workplace Law Network can save a further 10%, with a price of £84.60. This special pre-publication offer is available for all orders received by Thursday 12 January 2006, when you quote ref. 2384.
Please call us on 0870 777 8881 to order today. You will receive confirmation electronically of your order.
For further details and to pre-order online click here»