27 September 2002
Important Note - Please Read: Changes to Workplacelaw Network Ordering Process
The Workplacelaw Network has introduced a paperless order processing system that makes communication with customers even faster, better and more environmentally friendly than before.
The new paperless ordering process is driven by an engine called KATII, which allows all orders to be dealt with electronically. The new process cuts invoicing and dispatch time by 50%.
Paper invoices and letters will be replaced by e-mailed documents, saving thousands of pounds in paper and postage costs. Benefits include:
- Order and dispatch times cut by 50%
- Increased accuracy in management of customer accounts
- Environmentally-friendly reduction in paper usage
- Reduced costs of paper and postage
- Online customer order tracking at www.workplacelaw.net
What it Means for Customers
There will be no external change for customers buying goods and services from the Workplacelaw Network. So that we can process orders electronically, customers will simply need to provide us with an e-mail address. We will still be able to process orders the old-fashioned way using paper, but we want all our customers to move forward by helping us move paperless.
How Paperless Order Processing Works
Workplacelaw Network customers have been able to buy online themselves for some years using our eshop at www.workplacelaw.net. Now, all orders will be processed using the KATII engine which drives our eshop, so even if you order by post or by telephone, your order will be processed by our staff electronically.
You will still be able to pay by credit card or be able to set up an account with us so that we can invoice you.
- If you pay by credit or debit card, your order will be confirmed by e-mail, and you will receive a separate e-mail receipt detailing your payment.
- If you prefer to pay on account, you will receive an invoice by e-mail. If you have provided us with an e-mail address for your accounts department, they will also receive a copy of the invoice. Please note that our account credit terms will change with effect from 1 October 2002, with payment of invoices required within 14 days net (instead of 28 days previously). This change will not affect orders before 1 October.
However you choose to pay for your order, goods will be dispatched from our new delivery centre in Rugby.
If you would like further information, please do call our customer services team on 0870 777 0202, who will be pleased to help you.