IOSH Conference tackles global issues in occupational safety and health
The 2017 IOSH Conference and Exhibition takes place at the NEC in Birmingham next week, with the theme of ‘transforming health and safety across the world’.
The main focus of the conference will be on:
- Globalisation and OSH in different contexts
- The changing world of work, including the impact of technology on OSH professionals
- Developing personal resilience and skills
- Multi-disciplinary working and integrating OSH across the workplace
- Building the profession, ensuring that it’s fit for the future.
Hot topics include:
- Moving away from compliance and towards sustainability
- Emerging hazards
- Skills to make a difference
For more information visit the conference website.