NEBOSH Health and Well-being at Work
International Workplace has moved a step closer to delivering the NEBOSH-accredited qualification designed to educate practitioners about health and wellness at work.
The NEBOSH National Certificate in the Management of Health and Well-being at Work is a one-week classroom course, requiring a minimum of 36 hours of tuition and 18 hours of private study. Candidates successfully completing this qualification who further develop the health aspects of their role may find this as a useful basis from which to progress to occupational health or health trainer qualifications.
Key topics include:
- Learning how to manage sickness absence and implement a return to work programme
- Prevention and management of work related stress
- Workplace health promotion
- Disability discrimination and protecting health at work
- Dealing with mental health at work
- Working effectively with health professionals.
We are currently awaiting approval from NEBOSH for course materials, and are expecting to run our first course at the International Workplace Executive Centre in London in May 2017.
Interested in finding out more? Call us on +44 (0)333 210 1995 or email email@example.com