NEBOSH Health and Well-being Certificate launched
We are delighted to announce the dates for the latest addition to our NEBOSH-accredited course programme, the new Certificate in Health and Well-being. It now brings our total number of NEBOSH certificate level courses to five.
The Certificate in Health and Well-being course takes place at our Executive Centre in London over five days from 18-22 September 2017. Designed to meet the need for a combined approach to health and safety and human resources, it will help you and your organisation to:
- Identify risks to health at work
- Learn how to manage sickness absence and implement a return to work programme
- Prevent and management of work-related stress
- Promote equality and preventing disability discrimination
- Protect health at work
- Work effectively with health professionals
- Deal with mental health at work
The course is delivered in classroom format, and requires a minimum of 36 taught hours combined with 18 hours of private study and background reading.
The course fee is £809.10 plus VAT, including a 10% saving when you book and pay online. Head to our NEBOSH Health and Well-being course page for more information and to book online or simply contact Junior Ogiehor on +44 (0)333 210 1995.
Book today! – places on this first course are strictly limited.