Spring 2005 Employment Law Update Special Report now available
Workplace Law Publishing has launched the brand-new Employment Law Update: Special Report, Spring 2005 Edition which provides comprehensive, up-to-date and authoritative guidance to new and forthcoming employment legislation.
The Employment Law Update: Special Report, edited by the Employment and Pensions Group at leading law firm Charles Russell, is published twice a year – in the spring and autumn – and includes in-depth coverage of the legislation that comes into force in April and October each year. It also reviews the impact of the measures that have been implemented in the previous few months, assesses those that are in the pipeline, and contains a selection of case reports that familiarise the reader with the most significant recent judgments.
Topics covered in this edition include:
- Statutory dispute resolution procedures
- Disability Discrimination Act 2005
- Data protection
- Information and consultation
- Working Time Regulations: road transport
- Pension scheme trustees: 'knowledge and understanding' requirements
and many more
The Employment Law Update: Special Report will help you to:
- Save time on tedious researching – all the relevant information is available in just one place
- Get up to date with all the latest employment law and regulations that will affect your business in 2005
- Stay ahead of the game with expert advice from one of the UK’s leading law firms
- Identify the most cost-effective ways of implementing best practice in your company
- Plain English information that no HR professional should be without
Written in the jargon-free, easily understandable style that distinguishes all Workplace Law publications, this Special Report will be essential reading for all managers responsible for HR issues in organisations large or small.
About the authors
Charles Russell is an eminent and independent London law firm with three UK offices. The firm has over 500 people, more than 260 of whom are lawyers. It has the expertise and size to advise on complex, cross-border transactions and to project-manage the input of its networks of major law firms around the world. Clients range from international and FTSE businesses to individuals, from governments to not-for-profit bodies.
The firm has one of the largest and most experienced employment and pensions teams in the country which, through initiatives such the award-winning Manage the Risk programme, works proactively with its clients to help prevent claims arising. The team uses a range of services that are vital components in any strategy to counter the risks of employment claims, from employment audits to tailored management training and a dedicated telephone and email helpline.
Every HR department in the UK should own a copy of this special report
Order your copy now by calling 0870 777 8881 or buy online at: http://www.workplacelaw.net/eshop/product_info.php?product_id=369