As compliance specialists, International Workplace’s expert consulting team has a wealth of experience in helping organisations fulfil their legal obligations.
We work with you, efficiently and sensitively, to identify potential risks and non-conformities, recommending cost-effective remedial actions and assist you, where required, to ensure your operations are fully compliant.
If you are planning a new project or development there may be compliance issues involved and we are also able to advise on the legal framework, including any requirement for specific environmental assessments and permit applications.
In the event of an environmental incident or accident, we can support you post-event and advise you in discussions with environmental regulators.
Our services include:
- Environmental compliance auditing
- Due diligence liability assessment
- Environmental site inspection
- Legal update service
- Negotiations with statutory authorities
- Scoping of environmental assessment and permit requirements