Implementation of an Environmental Management System (EMS) provides a business with a structured way to: reduce operating costs through reduced resource consumption; gain a systematic approach to legal compliance and improve its overall environmental performance.
ISO 14001 is the most popular EMS standard worldwide, with over 300,000 organisations certified globally. The recently revised version of the standard (ISO 14001:2015) makes a number of key changes, and all certified companies will need to comply with these by September 2018.
Whether your organisation is in the early stages of planning an EMS, or seeking to move to the updated version of ISO 14001, International Workplace can provide support in a number of ways. Our range of services includes the following which will be tailored to meet your specific requirements:
- Initial environmental review in order to plan and scope your EMS
- Gap analysis against an EMS standard (e.g. ISO 14001)
- Support in developing the EMS
- EMS and legal compliance auditing
- Review and maintenance of your EMS
- Development of communications programmes
As an IEMA approved training provider we also run a portfolio of IEMA certified courses which provide employees with the skills required to manage your company’s environmental performance and maintain your EMS.