Into FM: sustainable business
Improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course aims to improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001. It also examines the impact the FM role can have on creating a culture of sustainability (through change management) and helping companies deliver on their waste and energy objectives by playing a key role in environmental management. This training course is suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to sustainable business aspects that fall within the remit of facilities management.
- Understand the revised role for management in the new ISO 4001
- Gain insight into the life cycle perspective
- Get to grips with ESOS and regulatory programmes such as ISO 50001
- Realise the benefits of renewable technology
- Understand the basics of waste legislation and enforcement
- Plan how to reduce waste in your organisation
- Understand how to create a positive environmental culture
- Overcome barriers to change
IEMA Making the Transition to ISO 14001 2015 - Public Classroom
For individuals that are responsible for implementing or maintaining an environmental management system based on ISO 14001.
IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability - In Company
Provides a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability as it affects their specific industry and work area.
IOSH Approved course to assist employers, managers and individuals in managing the risks of lone working
£25.00 + VAT
NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
The UK's leading Fire Safety Qualification