Into FM: sustainable business
Improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course aims to improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001. It also examines the impact the FM role can have on creating a culture of sustainability (through change management) and helping companies deliver on their waste and energy objectives by playing a key role in environmental management. This training course is suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to sustainable business aspects that fall within the remit of facilities management.
- Understand the revised role for management in the new ISO 4001
- Gain insight into the life cycle perspective
- Get to grips with ESOS and regulatory programmes such as ISO 50001
- Realise the benefits of renewable technology
- Understand the basics of waste legislation and enforcement
- Plan how to reduce waste in your organisation
- Understand how to create a positive environmental culture
- Overcome barriers to change
CIPD Level 3 Award in Delivering Learning and Development Activities
An understanding of the key principles of enabling employees to acquire new knowledge and skills
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management - Online
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management, which leads to IEMA Associate membership, is one of the most sought-after qualifications in environmental management.
£399.00 + VAT
IEMA Leading with Environmental Sustainability - In Company
This senior level course provides a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability to top level management.
IOSH Approved course to assist employers, managers and individuals in managing the risks of lone working
£25.00 + VAT
NEBOSH NGC1 Management of Health and Safety Module
This NEBOSH module forms the foundation of the NEBOSH Fire, NEBOSH Construction and NEBOSH National General Certificate