Into FM: sustainable business
Improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course aims to improve your awareness of key compliance issues concerning environmental management; including the 2015 update of ISO 14001. It also examines the impact the FM role can have on creating a culture of sustainability (through change management) and helping companies deliver on their waste and energy objectives by playing a key role in environmental management. This training course is suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to sustainable business aspects that fall within the remit of facilities management.
- Understand the revised role for management in the new ISO 4001
- Gain insight into the life cycle perspective
- Get to grips with ESOS and regulatory programmes such as ISO 50001
- Realise the benefits of renewable technology
- Understand the basics of waste legislation and enforcement
- Plan how to reduce waste in your organisation
- Understand how to create a positive environmental culture
- Overcome barriers to change
First aid essentials
Essential guidance for first responders on the basics of first aid, the use of CPR and automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
£15.00 + VAT
Stress and workplace wellbeing
Online course covering causes and effects of work-related stress and the UK Health and Safety Executive stress management standards