Putting you in control of your learning and development journey
Compliance training is a necessity in all organisations – from health and safety to data security, from HR best practice to environmental management. Annual refresher training is increasingly hard to keep on top of and increasingly irrelevant in a constantly-changing working environment. Our solution? Workplace DNA®.
Workplace DNA® is a genuinely innovative digital learning system that hosts over 400 microlearning resources and utilises machine learning to automate delivery, tracking and reporting of learner engagement, putting you in complete control of every learning journey.
Covering a vast range of knowledge, and designed to be easily accessible and digestible, Workplace DNA® uses continuous learning, based on daily news and constantly-updated content, to keep learners informed.
Why Use Workplace DNA®
- No need for annual compliance training – a mixture of time-based campaigns and daily news stories keeps learners up to date.
- Microlearning resources allow training to be undertaken at any time, in any place.
- A dedicated account manager and quarterly reviews ensure managers benefit from the latest platform features and are able to set up their training easily and simply.
- Easy to use interface for both learners and managers – less time spent setting up a brand new system, which is intuitive and simple.
- In-depth analytics and reporting enable managers to easily identify learners who need assistance and those doing well.
Who is Workplace DNA® for?
- The busy learning manager who needs to prove compliance and be assured their people are working well.
- The overworked health and safety manager who doesn’t have time to run endless reports and chase up learners.
- Individuals who want to learn how to operate more safely.
- Teams who want to improve their safety culture.
- Those who are keen to improve their knowledge to go for a promotion.
- Anyone who wants to build competence and accelerate their career development.
To find out more about how Workplace DNA® can transform your workplace learning speak with a member of our team, just call us on 0333 210 1995 or email email@example.com
Discover A new way to learn at work
400+ micro-learning resources
Workplace management resources delivered in 5 minute bite-size chunks, scientifically proven to improve rentention and recall.
'Pulse' news updates
Refresh your team's knowledge with current and targetted news content, delivered to your inbox whenever you need it.
See how your business performance compares to similar businesses. A unique and valuable feature included in your licence fee.
Data privacy and security
Workplace DNA® is ISO 27001 compliant and has a robust restoration and back-up function.
score that goes up and/or down over time, to promote
continuous learning and remove the need for annual
Workplace DNA® measures every learner's performance and delivers insights around 4 key metrics:
- DNA score
- Pathway engagement
- Study time
- Resource completion
With Over 400 Resources
covering all aspects of workplace learning - take a look at the subjects below
BC and crisis management
Bribery and corruption
Driving at work
Fire risk management
Health and safety
Work at height
People and culture
Employee rights and relations
Equality and diversity
Workplace and facilities
Telecoms and media
Vehicles and transport
Read what our customers are saying about Workplace DNA
“Workplace DNA is really enlightening, as it places the emphasis on learning rather than training and gives the learner the freedom to direct their own learning journey and benchmark their performance against sectors and colleagues along the way.”Anne Lennox-Martin / Managing Director - FMP360 Ltd
“Workplace DNA is a completely new type of learning platform which has the potential to ‘disrupt’ the traditional eLearning format. Lots of people find eLearning boring as it doesn’t engage or hold attention, which is why this new concept is so interesting as it promises a ‘drip-feed’ of content that doesn’t feel like learning which might prove to be very popular!”Beth Goodyear / Owner - FMHS Consulting
“The interface looks great. I applaud Workplace DNA for being truly learner-centric.”Tom Robinson / Managing Director - Talent Tomorrow