About IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is the market-leading health and safety course for line managers. Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this course is ideal for those who want to increase their health and safety knowledge and inspire their teams to work more safely.
International Workplace has been running the IOSH Managing Safely course for over 15 years and our dedicated trainers are highly experienced in many different industries and sectors. We can help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation.
Creating a safer workplace for all
Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility, but managing health and safety is much more than that. The IOSH Managing Safely course isn’t an introduction to health and safety, but rather a tool to help managers take responsibility for their own health and safety and that of the people whom they manage, supervise and look after. Taking the time to train your managers in health and safety ensures a proactive safety culture in which hazards, and risks are appraised before they become accidents and insurance claims.
IOSH Managing Safely, brought to you by International Workplace, is the most cost-effective way to improve health and safety in your organisation and empower your managers to make a difference in your workplace.
Benefits to learners:
- Understand your responsibilities for managing health and safety in your workplace.
- Be able to identify, assess and control risks and hazards.
- Ability to investigate incidents in the workplace.
- Measure health and safety in the workplace and amongst colleagues.
- Be awarded a globally recognised Managing Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Benefits to the organisation:
- Improve company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures.
- Greater productivity, due to fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
- Globally recognised certified training for your employees, accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
- Efficient and effective learning, with the key health and safety basics covered in this IOSH Managing Safely training course.
Study IOSH Managing Safely online with our eLearning license, allowing flexible learning that can be tailored to your schedule, making it most convenient to you and fitting around your other responsibilities.
About studying IOSH via eLearning
- Learners have access to interactive eLearning materials including videos, case studies and exercises throughout the course.
- Learners get direct access to additional support from trainers, course administrators and our technical support team for the duration of the course via email, telephone and live chat.
- The course benefits from a responsive design that is compatible across all devices, giving learners the freedom to study at a convenient time and place.
- The whole course is studied online, so no need to download any other apps or programs.
Why choose eLearning with International Workplace?
- eLearning is what we do best. We are an award-winning eLearning provider and have been recognised at the eLearning Age Awards, Learning Technologies Awards and the Learning Awards.
- Access IOSH courses through your own LMS with our SCORM compliant courses
- Monitor learner progress via our analytics platform, which provides accurate, real-time reporting.
- Our courses are supported by a variety of interactive eLearning materials to keep you engaged and test your understanding throughout the course.
- Our unique interactive digital workbook builds as you progress through the course -perfect for revision and to download and keep.
- Significant cost savings with our eLearning options.
Want to find out more about our IOSH Managing Safely eLearning course, enquire now to speak to a member of our team.
Or you can purchase an eLearning license by clicking below.
Study IOSH Managing Safely online by virtual classroom, with a blend of live online tutorials and eLearning materials, all delivered by our experienced health and safety trainers.
About studying IOSH by Virtual Classroom
- Combines the flexibility of eLearning with the interaction of live online tutorials.
- Studying by virtual classroom allows flexibility to study at home or your office.
- Learners are fully supported by highly qualified trainers throughout the training course.
- Trainers use Microsoft Teams to deliver the virtual classroom element of the course, allowing learners the opportunity to interact, ask questions and gain direct feedback.
- The trainer-led tutorials include a range of interactive activities to test learners' understanding of the course's key learning outcomes and to demonstrate industry-specific examples.
- To study you will require an internet enabled device with audio and microphone.
Public Virtual Classroom Course
Throughout the year we run several IOSH Managing Safely public virtual classroom courses.
Our trainer delivers IOSH Managing Safely training across three separate sessions – each three hours long. After the virtual classroom session, you will then study the online learning, that complements the tutorials.
Our next public classroom course will take place on 17, 18 and 19 May 2022,
Discover more about our IOSH Managing Safely public virtual classroom course by clicking the button below.
Why choose Virtual Classroom with International Workplace?
- Live online tutorials led by our highly qualified trainers arranged to fit with your working practices and responsibilities.
- The ability to tailor the course to your own policies, procedures, leadership messaging and real-life cases, to create a unique, client centric course focused on your company.
- Our innovative IOSH eLearning materials provide learners with flexible timeframes to complete the course via mobile, tablet or laptop.
- Accurate real-time reporting and data on learner attendance and progress.
- Virtual classroom training can save you up to 80% in cost compared to traditional classroom training.
Want to find out more about our IOSH Managing Safely virtual classroom course click below to speak to a member of our team.
IOSH Managing Safely delivered by face-to-face classroom training is conducted at your choice of location. Our health and safety trainer will come to your company’s premises, delivering the training in a traditional classroom format.
About studying IOSH by Face-to-Face Classroom
- Face-to-face classroom training delivered by one of our experienced trainers at a location of your choice.
- Learners are fully supported by our health and safety trainers, who will guide them through the IOSH training course, ensuring learner are fully prepared for the end of course assessment.
- Bespoke IOSH training course, where course content can be tailored specifically to your company’s requirements.
- Study alongside your colleagues in a familiar environment.
- Strict COVID-19 safety measures will be in place to ensure safety for you and your company.
Why choose face-to-face classroom training with International Workplace?
- Over 25 years’ experience in workplace training.
- The ability to tailor the IOSH Managing Safely course content to provide a personalised learning experience, including health and safety policies, procedures, case study examples and leadership messaging.
- In-depth learner analytics through either our own data platform or via integration you’re your own learning system.
Want to find out more about our IOSH Managing Safely face-to-face classroom course click below to speak to a member of our team.