About the course
IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing, brought to you by International Workplace, is suitable for managers and supervisors working in any sector and for any organisation. It's designed to provide them with the tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing in the organisation.
The course is broken down into four main modules followed by a multiple choice online assessment and a workplace project, taking approximately six hours to complete.
It's accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the market-leading designer of manager courses for safety, health and wellbeing. So once your learners successfully complete the course, they will be issued with an official IOSH certification.
You can create a healthier, happier workplace
We've lived and worked through challenging times and now we're returning to a different world of work. Organisations face a range of health and wellbeing management issues, including:
- Reassessing risks for a workforce with a blend of home-working, office working and somewhere in between.
- Well-documented mental health issues in this phase of the pandemic include anxieties about the return to the physical workplace.
- More fluid work arrangements in office including hot-desking, which raises ergonomic issues.
- At a strategic level, Boards need strategies for resilience and business continuity. The 'healthy hybrid' will become the norm.
IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing, brought to you by International Workplace, is the management training solution to help you address these issues effectively and ensure your teams remain happy, healthy and productive.
With International Workplace, you have two ways of studying:
Benefits to the learner:
- Manage health risks effectively
- Understand your own responsibilities
- Manage fluctuations in people's health status and assess their fitness for work
- Measure your own performance as a manager
- Learn how to help co-workers return to work after illness
- Discover how to recognise a 'well' employee
- Reflect on good practice, both personally and organisation-wide
Benefits to the organisation:
- Practical advice and tools for your managers to create a healthy, productive workplace
- Improve health and wellbeing awareness across the organisation
- Fewer hours lost due to ill health and reduced presenteeism, resulting in greater productivity
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain, with customers and other stakeholders
Flexible learning at your own pace.
Study by eLearning
Study IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing at your own pace via eLearning.
- Learners have access to interactive eLearning materials including videos, case studies and exercises throughout the course
- eLearning gives you the flexibility to study the modules at your own pace
- Learners get direct access to additional support from trainers, course administrators and our technical support team for the duration of the course through email, telephone or live chat
- The course benefits from a responsive design that is compatible across all devices, giving learners the freedom to study at a convenient time and place
- The whole course is studied online, so no need to download any other apps or programs
Why choose eLearning with International Workplace?
eLearning is what we do best. We are an award-winning eLearning provider, and have been recognised by the eLearning Age Award, Learning Technologies Award and the Learning Award
Access IOSH courses through your own LMS with our SCORM compliant courses
Monitor learner progress via our analytics platform that provides accurate, real time reporting
Our courses are supported by a variety of interactive eLearning materials to keep you engaged and test your understanding throughout the course
Our unique interactive digital workbook builds as you progress through the course - perfect for revision and to download and keep
Significant cost savings with our eLearning options
Price per eLicense: £149.00
Call: +44 (0)33 210 1995
Live online tutorials delivered by our trainiers.
Studying by Virtual Classroom
Study IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing by live online tutorials delivered by our experienced team of trainers, with our virtual classroom study mode.
- Combines the flexibility of eLearning with the interaction of live online tutorials
- Learners are fully supported by highly qualified trainers throughout the course
- Trainers use Microsoft Teams to deliver the virtual classroom element of the course, allowing learners the opportunity to ask questions and gain direct feedback
- The trainer-led tutorials include a range of interactive activities to test learners' understanding of the course's key learning outcomes.
- To study you will require an internet enabled device with audio and microphone
Why choose Virtual Classroom with International Workplace?
Live tutorials led by our highly qualified trainers arranged to fit with your working practices
The ability to tailor the course to your own policies, procedures, leadership messaging and real-life cases, to create a unique, client centric course focused on your company
Blended with our award-winning IOSH interactive workbook, the format provides learners with flexible timeframes to complete the course via mobile, tablet or laptop
Providing accurate real-time reporting and data on learners attendance and progress
Virtual classroom training can save you up to 80% compared to traditional classroom training
Price : £1,575 plus VAT - Maximum of 14 delegates
Call: +44 (0)33 210 1995
as reviewed by our learners
"I have just completed a trial of the new IOSH Managing Health and Wellbeing course and thought it was one of the best IOSH courses I have undertaken. The content is really interesting, very engaging and well formatted to support easy reading. I have been an advocate of International Workplace’s IOSH Managing Safely course for many years, having supported more than 150 staff through to successful completion. This is largely down to the engaging method of course delivery and this new, very timely and appropriate Health and Wellbeing course is as good, if not better, in my opinion. I cannot recommend this course highly enough."
David Brown, University of East Anglia
"I am delighted with the IOSH Training Course developed by International Workplace to sit within our very own LMS, giving us the flexibility and comfort for our people being able to study within the workplace and at their own pace. The course was easily integrated into our system and the service received from our Account Manager was impeccable."
Jane Callan, DWF LLP
"I was a sceptic about e-learning. Once I had enrolled (easy process) and started the course the whole process was actually enjoyable, the learning material was pitched at the correct level, the knowledge tests throughout the course helped to cement the learning process. The documentation for the final project was easy to download, complete and upload for marking. The ease of use of the site, course material and learning experience has changed my view on e-learning."
John Dymond, Pario
Got questions? Don't worry we're here to help!
Healthy hybrid working: managing wellbeing post-lockdown
A new report looks at ways to help businesses reset their approach to wellbeing and create a 'healthy hybrid' working environment.Read more
New mental health standard to be introduced
The arrival of a new ISO standard, ISO 45003, this summer will put the management of psychological health and safety and psychosocial risk firmly in the spotlight.Read more
Wellbeing must be included in company risk registers
A report has warned of the crippling impacts on health of the successive lockdowns and called for wellbeing to be on company risk registers.Read more