About IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Working safely is a one-day introductory health and safety training course for people at any level, in any sector and is designed to demonstrate why health and safety is so important.
The IOSH Working Safely course offers health and safety basics for employees in any organisation and any sector and is specifically designed for people who are exposed to common workplace hazards on a day-to-day basis and need a basic grounding in the essentials of health and safety.
Why Study Working Safely?
IOSH Working Safety provides learners with an understanding of how their actions in the workplace contribute to safety and health. The course identifies why it is important to work safely and the individual responsibilities people have in relation to safety, health and wellbeing in the workplace. It identifies workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to control them, and the ways in which safety, health and wellbeing are managed and improved within the workplace.
Here at International Workplace, you have three options of studying this IOSH course:
Benefits to learners:
- Develops your understanding of the essentials of health and safety in the workplace.
- Improves your knowledge of safety performance in a working environment.
- You will be awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Benefits to the organisation:
- Provides health and safety awareness throughout the company, creating a culture that is aware of identify risks and hazards.
- Improves productivity across the company as fewer hours are lost to sickness and accidents
- Minimal disruption, as the IOSH training course is delivered and assessed in just one day.
- Efficient and effective learning, with the key health and safety basics covered in this IOSH Working Safely training course.
Study IOSH Working Safely with our easy and convenient online eLearning licenses courses. This online IOSH course provides a great introduction to the basics of health and safety in the workplace.
About studying IOSH via eLearning
- Learners have access to interactive eLearning materials that will guide them through the course modules, leading to the end of course assessment.
- eLearning gives you the flexibility to study the modules at a convenient time for you and at your own pace.
- Learners can receive additional support from IOSH qualified trainers, course administrators and our technical support team for the duration of the course via email, telephone and live chat.
- To make studying online easy for you the course benefits from a responsive design that is compatible across all devices.
- The course is studied online, so no need to download any other apps or programs.
Why choose eLearning with International Workplace?
- eLearning is what we do best. We are an award-winning eLearning provider and have been recognised at the eLearning Age Awards, Learning Technologies Awards and the Learning Awards.
- Access IOSH courses through your own LMS with our SCORM compliant courses
- Monitor learner progress via our analytics platform, which provides accurate, real-time reporting.
- Our courses are supported by a variety of interactive eLearning materials to keep you engaged and test your understanding throughout the course.
- Our unique interactive digital workbook builds as you progress through the course -perfect for revision and to download and keep.
- Significant cost savings with our eLearning options.
Want to find out more about our IOSH Working Safely eLearning training course?
or simply enquire now to speak to a member of our team.
Study IOSH Managing Safely online by virtual classroom, with a blend of live online tutorials and eLearning materials, all delivered by our experienced health and safety trainers.
About studying IOSH via virtual classroom
- Study IOSH with a combination of live tutorials supported by interactive eLearning materials
- Our highly qualified trainers will support you throughout the IOSH training course.
- The virtual classroom is delivered over Microsoft Teams, giving learners the opportunity to interact, ask questions and gain direct feedback.
- The trainer-led tutorials include a range of interactive activities to test learners' understanding of the course's key learning outcomes and to demonstrate industry-specific examples.
- To study you will require an internet enabled device with audio and microphone.
Why choose virtual classroom with International Workplace?
- Live online tutorials led by our highly qualified trainers arranged to fit with your working practices and responsibilities.
- The ability to tailor the course to your own policies, procedures, leadership messaging and real-life cases, to create a unique, client centric course focused on your company.
- Our innovative IOSH eLearning materials provide learners with flexible timeframes to complete the course via mobile, tablet or laptop.
- Accurate real-time reporting and data on learner attendance and progress.
- Virtual classroom training can save you up to 80% in cost compared to traditional classroom training.
Want to find out more about our IOSH Working Safely virtual classroom course?
Or click below enquire and one of our team will be in touch.
IOSH Working Safely delivered by one of our IOSH qualified trainers in a traditional classroom setting at either your company’s premises or a location of your choice.
About studying IOSH by face-to-face
- Face-to-face classroom training delivered by one of our experienced trainers at your chosen location.
- Learners are fully supported by our IOSH qualified trainer, who will guide them through the IOSH training course, ensuring learners are fully prepared for the end of course assessment.
- Bespoke IOSH training, where course content can be tailored specifically to your company’s requirements.
- Study alongside your colleagues in a familiar environment.
- Strict COVID-19 safety measures will be in place to ensure safety for you and your company.
Why choose face-to-face classroom training with International Workplace?
- Over 25 years’ experience in workplace training.
- The ability to tailor the IOSH Working Safely course content to provide a personalised learning experience, including health and safety policies, procedures, case study examples and leadership messaging.
- In-depth learner analytics through either our own data platform or via your own learning system.
Want to find out more about our IOSH Working Safely face-to-face classroom training course?
or simply enquire now to speak to a member of our team.