Temporary Works Supervisor
This course covers the fundamental roles and responsibilities of all parties involved with the temporary works process, together with clear and concise guidance on the practical implementation.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This session offers an overview of fundamental roles and responsibilities of all parties involved with the temporary works (TW) process, together with clear and concise guidance on the practical implementation. This course has particular emphasis on the role of supervisors of this work and is valid for three years.
This one day training course is for anyone who is a temporary works supervisor or how is looking to become one.
This course will ensure you:
- Are capable of implementing TW procedure, and assisting the TWC in his/her duties
- Are able to properly assess and control risks associated with TW
- Appreciate the concept of TW procedures in current legislation
- Appreciate the key stages of typical TW, how things could go wrong, and how to manage amendments/change
- Gain knowledge of the role, responsibilities and appointment of a TWS
- Become aware of typical hold points, inspections and permits which might be needed
The assessment is based on a syndicate exercise (Case Study) with findings presented as a group. As an individual there is a 20 question written assessment which is split between multiple choice and open questions. The pass mark is 72%
Introduction to health and safety
Online training in the essential issues related to health and safety at work and the key areas when considering potential hazards
£15.00 + VAT
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher - eLearning
To keep your IOSH Managing Safely knowledge up to date, you can take this eLearning refresher course anytime after completing the Managing Safely Certificate
£149.00 + VAT
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors - eLearning
This course ensures safety culture and personal accountability is driven down through the organisation so that at all levels, the importance is clearly understood.