Temporary Works Supervisor
This course covers the fundamental roles and responsibilities of all parties involved with the temporary works process, together with clear and concise guidance on the practical implementation.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This session offers an overview of fundamental roles and responsibilities of all parties involved with the temporary works (TW) process, together with clear and concise guidance on the practical implementation. This course has particular emphasis on the role of supervisors of this work and is valid for three years.
This one day training course is for anyone who is a temporary works supervisor or how is looking to become one.
This course will ensure you:
- Are capable of implementing TW procedure, and assisting the TWC in his/her duties
- Are able to properly assess and control risks associated with TW
- Appreciate the concept of TW procedures in current legislation
- Appreciate the key stages of typical TW, how things could go wrong, and how to manage amendments/change
- Gain knowledge of the role, responsibilities and appointment of a TWS
- Become aware of typical hold points, inspections and permits which might be needed
The assessment is based on a syndicate exercise (Case Study) with findings presented as a group. As an individual there is a 20 question written assessment which is split between multiple choice and open questions. The pass mark is 72%
NEBOSH National General Certificate - Fast track
An essential fast track qualification for anybody working in or looking to work in health and safety
£1,599.00 + VAT
NEBOSH NGC1 Management of Health and Safety Module
This NEBOSH module forms the foundation of the NEBOSH Fire, NEBOSH Construction and NEBOSH National General Certificate
Stress and workplace wellbeing
Online course covering causes and effects of work-related stress and the UK Health and Safety Executive stress management standards