10Kforten – design consultancy looking for charity to work with
Burtt-Jones & Brewer, the workplace design consultancy, is offering £10,000 of its time to a nominated charity, to celebrate ten years of success.
Having begun over a cup of coffee in 2008, the design agency has experienced a decade of design, development and delivery - from Moorgate to Milan, banks to brand agencies, lawyers to lottery operators, insurers to investors, the Bank of England to The Treasury.
To celebrate, the team would like to offer a charity the opportunity to work with them and have ten thousand pounds worth of their time to spend, aka £10K for ten years.
You may be a charity looking to:
- improve collaboration within your organisation;
- increase productivity;
- run a series of workshops to be aware of working in different ways; and/or
- learn about Biophilic design and how this can address issues like mental health and improve wellbeing in the workplace.
The requirements are:
- A small to medium sized charity with 40+ FT staff.
- Located within Greater London and on the London underground or overland network.
- Willing to explore new working habits and be a little bit brave.
- Happy for BJ&B to potentially share the work they undertaking and the outputs more broadly through blogs and social media.
To nominate your charity for this opportunity please flag your interest ensuring you use the hashtag #10kforten when responding via either twitter, LinkedIn or both!
Please express your interest in this great opportunity by 29.11.18 via twitter or LinkedIn by tagging @honestdesign and using the #10kforten.