IEMA Associate Certificate offered as day release course and elearning
As of 2014, Workplace Law will be offering the IEMA Associate Certificate course as a day release course, and via elearning, in addition to the fast-track version that we currently run.
These exciting new options give delegates the opportunity to gain this highly sought-after qualification in a number of different ways; either by attending the classroom sessions once a week for a period of ten weeks, as opposed to the fast-track option where delegates are taught in three blocks, or through our award-winning elearning platform.
The IEMA Associate Certificate course is designed to raise the professional competence of environmental practitioners by developing their knowledge and understanding of environmental management and its application.
On this course, you will learn how to effectively manage environmental impacts and reduce risk, improve resource efficiency and increase the positive impact on society and the environment.
Workplace Law’s next fast track course commences on 3 March 2014, and dates will be announced shortly for the day-release programme. The elearning version of the course will be available from February 2014.
If you are wondering if the IEMA Associate Certificate could be right for you, the following list includes just some of the benefits:
- Achieve compliance with UK environmental law.
- Cut the environmental management risks that apply to your workplace.
- Put in place positive environmental changes in the workplace.
- Save your company money by implementing cost saving environmental practices in your workplace.
- Protect your organisation's reputation as a professional business.
- Apply the knowledge you have gained in completing exercises in your own workplace, with feedback from your tutor during your course.