NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety qualification is designed specifically for those with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry.
The qualification focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore.
The Certificate also highlights the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Take the lead in achieving and maintaining a safe working environment and share knowledge across your organisation.
- Ensure your organisation’s health and safety operations are robust and legally compliant.
- Become competent in identifying workplace hazards, carrying out risk assessments and investigating accidents.
- Deliver effective health and safety policies and ensure contractors are compliant.
- Become an expert adviser on all legal requirements.
- Build employee and stakeholder confidence in health and safety practices that are nationally recognised.
Do you need to attend?
Do you have responsibility for ensuring safety as part of your day to day duties? If so, this is the perfect course for you. It is aimed at a wide range of people, including:
- Employee representatives; and
- Newly appointed Health and Safety Advisers.
Students should already have an underpinning knowledge of safety issues and may already have studied one of NEBOSH’s Certificate-level qualifications.
To find out more about this qualification, click here, or contact our training team on +44 (0)871 777 8881.