15 October 2002
Reliance IS Sponsors Free FM Market Review
Leading service provide Reliance Integrated Services has teamed up with the Workplacelaw Network to produce a comprehensive picture of the facilities management market place in the UK.
Reliance Integrated Services is sponsoring a free publication: “Understanding the FM Market” which builds on original research undertaken by the Workplacelaw Network during the 2002. The report contains the latest facts on figures on the FM market place, with views and opinions from some of the leading figures in the market.
Keith Glennister, Executive Director of Reliance Integrated Services, said “Reliance Integrated Services is delighted to be able to support the development of understanding of the FM market through the production of this Workplacelaw Network Review of the FM Market”. David Sharp, Managing Director of the Workplacelaw Network, commented: “Reliance Integrated Services have been very actively involved in helping us put together an accurate picture of facilities managers’ needs and how they are catered for. We are grateful for their support in allowing us to make this publication available free of charge.”
The Workplacelaw Network will be launching the Reliance-sponsored report at FM Expo on Wednesday, 23 October, with a free presentation to visitors to the show. The presentation will be followed by an executive forum, where the findings of the research will be discussed in detail.
Copies of the report are available free of charge from Reliance Integrated Services by calling Vivienne Barnes, 0208 894 6900 or you can order your free copy online at www.workplacelaw.net.
Participation in the executive forum is by invitation only. Please contact Claire Sellick 07836 298634 at Reliance Integrated Services if you would like to attend.
Notes for editors
1. Reliance Integrated Services currently employs over 1,400 direct delivery staff supporting some 2,300 buildings involving approximately 23 million sq. ft of offices and industrial space. Customers include Accenture, Birds Eye Walls, BT, Campbell’s and Centrex. Further information is available on www.reliancefm.co.uk.
2. The Workplacelaw Network is the UK’s fastest growing legal support service for business, serving over 20,000 UK organisations with legal information on employment, health and safety, and premises management. The Workplacelaw Network publishes information in hard copy and electronic formats, as well as providing public training. Further information is available at www.workplacelaw.net or from: The Workplacelaw Network, Fourth Floor, Janus House, 46 St. Andrew’s Street, Cambridge CB2 3AH, tel. 0870 777 8881.
3. Managing Director of the Workplacelaw Network David Sharp is available for interview. Please contact Samantha Colella on 0870 777 8881 to arrange details.
4. The Workplacelaw Network is running a free legal clinic at FM Expo at Earls Court, from 22-24 October. Visit stand A44 for more information.
5. Martin Pickard, CEO of Reliance Integrated Services is speaking at the BIFM Conference. For further information please contact Claire Sellick on 07836 298634.