Into FM: compliance and standards
Comprehensive introduction to various aspects of compliance that fall within the remit of facilities management.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course provides a comprehensive introduction to various aspects of compliance that fall within the remit of facilities management. Suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to various aspects of compliance that fall within the remit of facilities management.
The course covers everything from managing and maintaining buildings, through to plant, equipment and machinery, statutory inspections, and the selection and control of contractors.
- Understand the legal requirements of managing premises and facilities, and the work that goes in within them
- Understand the statutory inspection regime and how it applies to your facilities
- Put in place schedules to manage inspections and record information for audit purposes
- Control key risks such as legionella, asbestos, fire and work at height
- Ensure you have in place a suitable and sufficient system of work to manage risk
- Carry out your duty of care as an employer. Understand the penalties for failing to comply
- Keep up to date with the latest and proposed changes, including new ACoPs
IOSH Managing Safely - Public Classroom
This IOSH accredited course ensures managers and supervisors are fully aware of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
£599.00 + VAT
IOSH Managing Safely in the Marine & Subsea Industries - Online
This IOSH accredited eLearning course ensures managers and supervisors in the marine and subsea industries are fully aware of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
NEBOSH Health and Well-being Certificate
This NEBOSH accredited qualification offers managers, supervisors and HR professionals the skills and knowledge to tackle health and well-being at work.