Into FM: compliance and standards
Comprehensive introduction to various aspects of compliance that fall within the remit of facilities management.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course provides a comprehensive introduction to various aspects of compliance that fall within the remit of facilities management. Suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to various aspects of compliance that fall within the remit of facilities management.
The course covers everything from managing and maintaining buildings, through to plant, equipment and machinery, statutory inspections, and the selection and control of contractors.
- Understand the legal requirements of managing premises and facilities, and the work that goes in within them
- Understand the statutory inspection regime and how it applies to your facilities
- Put in place schedules to manage inspections and record information for audit purposes
- Control key risks such as legionella, asbestos, fire and work at height
- Ensure you have in place a suitable and sufficient system of work to manage risk
- Carry out your duty of care as an employer. Understand the penalties for failing to comply
- Keep up to date with the latest and proposed changes, including new ACoPs
IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability - In Company
Provides a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability as it affects their specific industry and work area.
ILM Level 5 Award - Public Classroom
Develop skills in core leadership and management abilities such as inspiring colleagues and delivering results.
£1,650.00 + VAT
IOSH Corporate Health and Safety Briefing
The essential guide for directors and senior managers with strategic responsibility for implementing their organisation’s health and safety management.