Into FM: compliance and standards
Comprehensive introduction to various aspects of compliance that fall within the remit of facilities management.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course provides a comprehensive introduction to various aspects of compliance that fall within the remit of facilities management. Suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to various aspects of compliance that fall within the remit of facilities management.
The course covers everything from managing and maintaining buildings, through to plant, equipment and machinery, statutory inspections, and the selection and control of contractors.
- Understand the legal requirements of managing premises and facilities, and the work that goes in within them
- Understand the statutory inspection regime and how it applies to your facilities
- Put in place schedules to manage inspections and record information for audit purposes
- Control key risks such as legionella, asbestos, fire and work at height
- Ensure you have in place a suitable and sufficient system of work to manage risk
- Carry out your duty of care as an employer. Understand the penalties for failing to comply
- Keep up to date with the latest and proposed changes, including new ACoPs
Driving at work
An International Workplace course to explore the various hazards, risks and controls associated with driving motor vehicles at work