Fire risk assessment
Essential information helping you to manage risk and comply with the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Enquire now for pricing information.
Whether you are a small or large organisation, fire and its consequences pose a serious and significant risk to your business. The message from the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO) and the fire authority is clear – the management of fire safety falls to the responsible person (e.g. an employer, a manager, a landlord or tenant, a charity or voluntary organisation).
Under the RRO the responsible person must ensure that a ‘suitable and sufficient’ fire risk assessment for each of its premises has been carried out by a competent person. This training course is designed for those who are responsible for the management of fire safety.
- Principles of fire safety.
- What fire is and how it spreads.
- Preventing fires from occurring.
- Controlling the effects if they start.
- Means of extinguishing fires.
- Means of raising the alarm.
- Emergency procedures and means of escape.
- Identifying the fire hazard.
- Evaluating the fire risks.
- Recording the fire risk assessment.
- Reviewing the fire risk assessment.
Accredited course option
If you are looking for an accredited fire course then the NEBOSH Fire Certificate is the perfect choice.
Benefits to your organisation:
This course will help you as an employer to understand your responsibilities for fire safety, and put in place measures to control the risks of fire. You will learn how to incorporate fire risk assessment into your ongoing management procedures.
An international Workplace course to help premises managers, occupiers and contractors comply with their duties under the Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR) 2012.