Selection and Control of Contractors
This course will allow you to make the right decision when you are looking for and working with contractors.
Enquire now for pricing information.
Contractors are employed as third parties to carry out work on behalf of the client. However, in any client / contractor relationship, both parties will have duties under health and safety law. Similarly, if the contractor employs sub-contractors to carry out some or all of the work, all parties will share some health and safety responsibilities, which makes the issue of managing health and safety a difficult one.
- The scope of contract work.
- Legal issues relating to contract work.
- Assessing the risks of contract work, pre- and post-tender.
- Proper selection of contractors.
- Considerations before commencement of the work.
- Control and responsibilities during the contract work.
- Monitoring the contract performance.
- Learning from the results of monitoring.
ILM Level 5 Award - Public Classroom
Develop skills in core leadership and management abilities such as inspiring colleagues and delivering results.
£1,650.00 + VAT
IOSH Managing Safely in the Marine & Subsea Industries - Online
This IOSH accredited eLearning course ensures managers and supervisors in the marine and subsea industries are fully aware of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
Stress and workplace wellbeing
Online course covering causes and effects of work-related stress and the UK Health and Safety Executive stress management standards
£15.00 + VAT
Work at height
Guidance for all workers, covering the requirements of the UK’s Work at Height Regulations 2005 and EU Use of Work Equipment Directive 2009.