Selection and Control of Contractors
This course will allow you to make the right decision when you are looking for and working with contractors.
Enquire now for pricing information.
Contractors are employed as third parties to carry out work on behalf of the client. However, in any client / contractor relationship, both parties will have duties under health and safety law. Similarly, if the contractor employs sub-contractors to carry out some or all of the work, all parties will share some health and safety responsibilities, which makes the issue of managing health and safety a difficult one.
- The scope of contract work.
- Legal issues relating to contract work.
- Assessing the risks of contract work, pre- and post-tender.
- Proper selection of contractors.
- Considerations before commencement of the work.
- Control and responsibilities during the contract work.
- Monitoring the contract performance.
- Learning from the results of monitoring.
Driving at work
An International Workplace course to explore the various hazards, risks and controls associated with driving motor vehicles at work
£15.00 + VAT
IEMA Working with Environmental Sustainability - In Company
Perfect for those in any job role across all sectors, to ensure that environmental sustainability is embedded into all job roles of a company.
The International Workplace eLearning Library
A 12-month subscription to our range of 17 eLearning courses that provides an ideal introduction for onboarding and ongoing compliance purposes