Selection and Control of Contractors
This course will allow you to make the right decision when you are looking for and working with contractors.
Enquire now for pricing information.
Contractors are employed as third parties to carry out work on behalf of the client. However, in any client / contractor relationship, both parties will have duties under health and safety law. Similarly, if the contractor employs sub-contractors to carry out some or all of the work, all parties will share some health and safety responsibilities, which makes the issue of managing health and safety a difficult one.
- The scope of contract work.
- Legal issues relating to contract work.
- Assessing the risks of contract work, pre- and post-tender.
- Proper selection of contractors.
- Considerations before commencement of the work.
- Control and responsibilities during the contract work.
- Monitoring the contract performance.
- Learning from the results of monitoring.
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors - eLearning
This course ensures safety culture and personal accountability is driven down through the organisation so that at all levels, the importance is clearly understood.
£249.00 + VAT
Online training on risk assessments to ensure your organisation meets its basic commitments to providing a safe work environment