NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
The UK's leading Fire Safety Qualification
Enquire now for pricing information.
The NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate is widely acclaimed as the leading accredited fire safety qualification in the UK and is accredited by NEBOSH. This course constitutes the fire safety elements of the qualification and is ideal for anyone with responsibilities under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. The course has been designed for managers, supervisors, and employee representatives who need to ensure that their organisation meets its responsibilities under fire safety legislation. It aims to equip holders to carry out fire risk assessments of most workplaces and identify the range of fire preventative and protective measures required.
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate by classroom learning is run as a fast-track course over five consecutive study days that cover the key issues included in the core NEBOSH syllabus. The duration of study for the NEBOSH Fire module is a minimum of 65 hours tuition plus 60 hours private study, homework using past papers and background reading.
In order to gain the full NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate delegates have to complete the NEBOSH NGC 1 Module. It is recommended that delegates study the NGC 1 Module before completing the Fire Module but it is not essential. We run the NGC 1 Module as a five day classroom course and delegates booking both will receive a further discount - Call us now for more information 0333 210 1995
- Carry out fire risk assessments in the workplace
- Identify and assess fire preventative measures
- Dramatically improve health and safety cultures at work
- Help employers meet their legal duties under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
International Workplace run NEBOSH Fire Certificate course in our purpose built training centre in London, our head office in Cambridge and partner venues around the UK on dates throughout the year.
Benefits of Fast Track courses:
- Full, face to face tutor support
- Fire Module completed in under two weeks
- All course material fresh in your mind for the exams
- Use of our purpose built training centres or partner venues including refreshments and lunch
- A cohort of mixed delegates which adds further depth to the training hearing about other industry sectors.
Group or In Company bookings
Should you require a group of delegates to attend this training then we do offer discounted rates based on delegate numbers. For some group bookings it is more cost effective to run this course as a In Company session which can be delivered anywhere in the world and on dates chosen by you. Contact us for more information
Download the NEBOSH Fire Certificate brochure for further information
The NEBOSH Fire Certificate has been designed for managers, supervisors, and employee representatives who need to ensure that their organisation meets its responsibilities under fire safety legislation.
On succsesfull competion of the courses assessments, delegates will be issued with a NEBOSH Fire Certificate. Students who hold the NEBOSH National General Certificate (or have passed the NGC1 module) in the last five years will recieve the NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Managment Certificate
A good standard of verbal and written english
- Element 1: Managing fire safety
- Element 2: Principles of fire and explosion
- Element 3: Causes and prevention of fire
- Element 4: Fire protection in buildings
- Element 5: Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Element 6: Fire risk assessment
Unit FC2 Practical fire risk assessment
Assessment is by an end examination comprising of a written paper (FC1) and a practical assessment (FC2). A unit certificate is issued denoting successful completion of each unit. Students who hold the NEBOSH National General Certificate (or have passed the NGC1 module) in the last five years will not need to re-sit any units already achieved.
Driving at work
An International Workplace course to explore the various hazards, risks and controls associated with driving motor vehicles at work