Stress management training
Provides the legal awareness and practical tools for dealing with their legal responsibilities
Enquire now for pricing information.
Stress management training is a practical training course provided by the experts at International Workplace. This provides managers with the legal awareness and practical tools for dealing with their legal responsibilities and focuses on the causes of work-related stress and how this impacts your workplace.
This is a practical training course that will give managers the legal awareness and practical tools for dealing with their legal responsibilities.
Standard course programme:
- Causes of work-related stress and the impact of these on the workplace.
- Understanding how pressures outside of work can have an impact within the workplace.
- Legal considerations for managing short- and long-term stress, including the Equality Act and the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act.
- Understanding what your duty of care is towards your employee.
- The risks of failing to manage stress within the workplace.
- The Health and Safety Executive’s Stress Management Standards explained.
- How to develop a company-wide stress risk assessment and how this can be used to develop a specific stress risk assessment for a particular stress case within your team.
- Practical guidance on dealing with stress-related absence within your team.
- The importance of developing a Stress at Work policy, and understanding how to implement one.
Benefits to your organisation
- Enables your company to meet its duty of care to ensure that employees are not harmed by work-related stress.
- Raises your managers’ awareness of their legal responsibilities in preventing and reducing stress n Practical ‘how to’ training with real-life case studies
- Time to discuss relevant issues for your environment
Subject related eLearning:
The IOSH approved, Stress and workplace wellbeing eLearning course serves to provide practical support through exploration of the Health and Safety Executive’s Management Standards, and reflects on the various manifestations of stress-related behaviour through case studies and scenarios.
For more information on the eLearning course, visit the Stress and workplace wellbeing course page.
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management - In Company
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management, which leads to IEMA Associate membership, is one of the most sought-after qualifications in environmental management.
IEMA Making the Transition to ISO 14001 2015 - Public Classroom
For individuals that are responsible for implementing or maintaining an environmental management system based on ISO 14001.
IEMA Managing with Environmental Sustainability - In Company
Provides a strategic and operational overview of environmental sustainability as it affects their specific industry and work area.
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors - eLearning
This course ensures safety culture and personal accountability is driven down through the organisation, so that at all levels, the importance is clearly understood.
£249.00 + VAT
NEBOSH National General Certificate - Online
An essential qualification for anybody working in or looking to work in health and safety