Stress management training
Provides the legal awareness and practical tools for dealing with their legal responsibilities
Enquire now for pricing information.
Stress management training is a practical training course provided by the experts at International Workplace. This provides managers with the legal awareness and practical tools for dealing with their legal responsibilities and focuses on the causes of work-related stress and how this impacts your workplace.
This is a practical training course that will give managers the legal awareness and practical tools for dealing with their legal responsibilities.
Standard course programme:
- Causes of work-related stress and the impact of these on the workplace.
- Understanding how pressures outside of work can have an impact within the workplace.
- Legal considerations for managing short- and long-term stress, including the Equality Act and the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act.
- Understanding what your duty of care is towards your employee.
- The risks of failing to manage stress within the workplace.
- The Health and Safety Executive’s Stress Management Standards explained.
- How to develop a company-wide stress risk assessment and how this can be used to develop a specific stress risk assessment for a particular stress case within your team.
- Practical guidance on dealing with stress-related absence within your team.
- The importance of developing a Stress at Work policy, and understanding how to implement one.
Benefits to your organisation
- Enables your company to meet its duty of care to ensure that employees are not harmed by work-related stress.
- Raises your managers’ awareness of their legal responsibilities in preventing and reducing stress n Practical ‘how to’ training with real-life case studies
- Time to discuss relevant issues for your environment
Subject related eLearning:
The IOSH approved, Stress and workplace wellbeing eLearning course serves to provide practical support through exploration of the Health and Safety Executive’s Management Standards, and reflects on the various manifestations of stress-related behaviour through case studies and scenarios.
For more information on the eLearning course, visit the Stress and workplace wellbeing course page.
CIPD Level 3 Award in Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employee Relations
An insight into the legal requirements impacting the employment relationship from start to finish
CIPD Level 3 Certificate in HR Practice - Fast Track
Whether you are at the start of your career or want to gain a professional qualification in order to further your career, this course will give you the knowledge, practical skills and confidence to...
£1,895.00 + VAT
Display screen equipment (DSE)
Explains the risk and control measures that can be implemented in the working environment to ensure DSE is used safely.
£25.00 + VAT
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors - eLearning
This course ensures safety culture and personal accountability is driven down through the organisation, so that at all levels, the importance is clearly understood.
£249.00 + VAT
NEBOSH International General Certificate - Online
An essential qualification for anybody working in or looking to work in health and safety outside of the UK
£449.00 + VAT
NEBOSH NGC1 Management of Health and Safety Module - Online
This eLearning NEBOSH module forms the foundation of the NEBOSH Fire, NEBOSH Construction and NEBOSH National General Certificate